Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

New Year Predictions For 2006 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Year Predictions For 2006 (3229 Views)

Predictions Of A Blind Woman Who Fortold Isis & Future Major World Events / Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen . / Nairaland Awards For 2006 (2) (3) (4)

New Year Predictions For 2006 by Seun(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2005
Hello,

What do you think will happen in this new year 2006?

Seun.
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by Greatpeter(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2005
It will be a year of reward for everything you have been doing either good or bad.
It will be very tough for greedy and corrupt politicians.
There won't be any increase of petroleum products.
Fake pastors and prophets shall be exposed this year.
Those who do not know their creator (God) shall find it very difficult unless they acknowledge Him in all they do.
Nairaland shall be revaltalized this year 2006.
There will be weddings of some of Nairaland members, we shall also have Nairaland wedding grin
Nigeria's economy will be a little stable this year!
Amen!
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by virozuru(f): 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2005
there will be corruption than ever
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by Bibi(m): 2:10am On Jan 01, 2006
Nigerians shall continue to see wonders and intrigues in local politics.
There will be a massive wave in the banking sector.
Prominent politicians will kick the bucket mysteriously.
Inflation will continue to skyrocket
Baba Iyabo will survive assasination/coup, will revise political agenda.
More hardships lie ahead with ethinic militants, petroleum, power (electricity), etc.
Many parties will consolidate against the incubent.
More financial scams will be exposed, including one that may bring the presidency to standstill.
Nigerians will continue to be the happiest people on Earth.
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by MatureMe(f): 3:00am On Jan 01, 2006
It will more than likely be alot like 2005, the good, bad and ugly!!! Those that pray need to continue and be watching.

Happy New Year!!!!!!
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by larger20(m): 6:58am On Jan 01, 2006
I think this year will have its up and downs but in general, i think it would be better than last year from my own stand point...
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by Rolly: 7:55am On Jan 01, 2006
i think know this year will be better than last,

all the things that we wsihed for last year, we will have this year,

all our prayers will be answered and

God in his infinte mercies will deliver Nigeria Amen

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL NAIRALANDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with love , Rolly kiss kiss kiss
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by loveday: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2006
1.Two  Sit -tight Presidents in Africa will kick the bucket before the end of this year.

2. All those who stole public funds in Nigeria will die of Financial Acquired  Immune  Deficiency Syndrome[ FAIDS]

3. Any Nairaland reader who sleeps with another Nairaland reader out of wedlock, will deliver triplets .

4.Abuja will remain the capital of our great country -Nigeria

5. There will be a lot of defections from the ruling political party in Nigeria- PDP

6.Dr Chris Ngige will remain as Governor of Anambra State throughout this year.

7. One Governor  each from the Northern and Western part of Nigeria will escape Impeachment attempts this year.

8. Christianity and Islam will continue to be the major religions in Nigeria for the year.

9. Ex -Governor Marwa will come out stronger from this 'persecution' and witch hunting .

10. One thousand fraudulent  politicians in Nigeria will be guest to the hottest part of Hell fire in this year.

11. Nigeria will remain as one Nation throughout this year 2006, and all factional leaders will be released from 'unlawful long detentions' to fight for one indivisible Nigeria

12. A prominent Politician will be exposed of his deceit/treachery before the end of the year, but will not live to know of his sins.

13. All those who acquired their stupendous wealth from 419 scam, will sell all their belongings to feed in this year.

14 All commercially oriented Religious bodies will go bankrupt and two prominent false churches will record empty seats throughout the year.

15. God will raise a young relatively unknown Lad to lead Nigerians toward the 2007 elections and shall be the President.

16. Nigerians should watch and  pray consistently , to avoid dying from hunger and thirst in this year.

17.Poor Nigerians will continue  to know GOD -YAHWEH and His Son -JESUS CHRIST and the Holy SPIRIT more than before, and he will come and deliver them from the hands of ''The Pharaohs in our Land.

Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by ocho(f): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2006
Being the optimist that i am, I predict (and pray) that our dear country Nigeria will experience a MIRACLE. One that no one ever thought we would.
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by dejiolowe: 10:32am On Jan 01, 2006
i will give my own predictions by december 31, 2006. just wait and see

(hindsight is 20/20 vision)
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by Greatpeter(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2006
We have some malicious and bias Prophets of doom in the house too?
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by Chxta(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2006
Consolidation of the gains of last year Insh'Allah
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by snazzydawn(f): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2006
2006?My year of High Places!!!
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by nike4luv(f): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2006
2006, gud report mhm {its always been}

oh..ace physics, mhm..i dont hav any predictions, they are mostly done undecided
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by virozuru(f): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2006
physics best of luck!!!!!!
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by nike4luv(f): 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2006
its not dat hard lol, am just making a prediction,{its al been done} i friggin had an A *burps* grin
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by Seun(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2006
The good people of Naijarita News have come up with a list of predictions for the year 2006:

- There will be no ethnic or religious violence throughout the year.

- Pigs will fly.

- All the 20-33 corrupt Nigerian governors will be prosecuted by the EFCC without favor.

- The world will end.

- Electricity supply under PHCN will become stable, sufficient and predictable.

- Eskimos will buy freezers.

- MTN Nigeria will take the lead in further reductions in cost of GSM calls.

- Osama Bin Ladin will rule America.

- Asari Dokubo and the MASSOB leaders will be acquited and discharged.

- Hitler will cross to heaven.

- Majority of Nigerians will accept and support President Obasanjo’s third term ambition.

- Hell will freeze over.

http://www.naijarita.com/nigeria/2006-predictions-nigeria cheesy
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by ocho(f): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2006
I say AMEN to the first one and hahahaha to the rest of them cheesy cheesy
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by Chxta(m): 12:35am On Jan 02, 2006
This year, if we are not careful, is the begining of the road to World War 3, not my words but from the famous Jerry Falwell. America wants to grab strategically important countries such as Iraq, but everyone from Israel to China to Pakistan is using the "war on terror" to destroy opposition and cover everything with terrorism.

This war is being used to curtain liberty and human rights, and by default it gives the state enormous power to act as it pleases, without a war on terror there would not be a war in Iraq, etc . . . .

Times ahead of us are dark, if we let the elected morons run amok and create unnecessary conflict.

I am not condoning the methods of terror groups, but if there are genuine grievances we should look at them, not label it all as terror. How long can you continue to opress people? For every one "terrorist" the Americans kill another 10 will take his place, the only thing that can happen is esclation of the level of violence, and sooner or later they have to sit at negotiating tables.

John Garang, Menachem Begin etc . . . were all terrorists and then ended up in governtments, this shows how easily "terrorists" can be rehabilitated.
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by Seun(m): 12:42am On Jan 02, 2006
There's not going to be any world war unless it's between Europe and America. I agree, though, that governments need to do more to deal with the grievances that lead people to go for terrorism.
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by comechop(m): 3:05am On Jan 02, 2006
George Bush would become a hero in America..
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by wendytilda(f): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2006
This year 2006 must surely be very great and blissful.
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by cushman(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2006
There'll be massive scarcity of men. Because of this, women will start appreciating the choice of becoming second, third, fourth, fifth....etc wife. shocked

Women therefore, will take over the role of men in courtship.

Men: Don't be surprised if you see lined-up flashy cars waiting for you infront of your house.

The battle has begun.
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by ocho(f): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2006
yeah right!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by Missworld(f): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2006
I believe it's gonna be a year of rewards, a year that defines the beginning of success for most of us, a year that will bring self satisfaction and happiness. On the other hand, there will be more corruption and crime but there's hope for those who have faith in heavens.
Happy new year to all!
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by otokx(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2006
There will be more aeroplane crashes in NIGERIA this year.
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by comechop(m): 3:49am On Jan 04, 2006
otokx, u really shldnt say that...infact, you should shut up.
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by virozuru(f): 6:19am On Jan 04, 2006
i agree angry
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by Missworld(f): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2006
I guess all those fake degrees are showing up for aviation department in Nigeria.
Don't get me wrong every field has their own fraud going on including doctors the difference is that they take lives one at a time while plane takes up to hundreds. Maybe they should start looking at educational merits not personal backgrounds.
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by Oracle(m): 1:12am On Jan 05, 2006
in year 2006 nigeria will see wonders
whether positive or negative i dont know
all i know is that naija will see wonders
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by Angelfire(f): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2006
Hiya, I beleive 2006 will be a year of unending laughter. smiley
Re: New Year Predictions For 2006 by TheTruth1(m): 1:40am On Jan 06, 2006
The prediction here on 2006 is that technology will move to a next generatino on software, computers, new game systems, and most pc games are now starting to begin having gigabytes than megabytes. I think this is the beginning of a year of new technology.

Nairaland Smiley Factory (assorted Smileys) / Annette Larkins, 70, Defies Age With These Healthy Tips! / 36months Pregnant Woman Seeing Her Baby Coming Out Of Her Womb (see picture)