Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

My Thoughts On Yahoo Yahoo - Popular Blogger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Thoughts On Yahoo Yahoo - Popular Blogger (341 Views)

Ibom Christmas Village Is Not Safe; Popular Blogger And His Twin Almost Killed / EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas / Update On Yahoo Boy Who Tried To Kill His Mother For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On Yahoo Yahoo - Popular Blogger by ijebuloaded(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2018
My Thoughts On Yahoo Yahoo - Fasasi Abiodun Omogbolahan

Don't Mind My Grammers and Errors

All I can say z most of the so called Yahoo Boys re nt exposed to some online business that re easier, safer, evn yu ll earn x2..even more reliable....If we go deep into this, not all the Yahoo Boys have Interest in joining the game buh they had to as a means of survival coz the government is trueli not helping our survival bin a citizen of this great nation...

If the Government of this Nation(as they wished) want to get rid or limit this means of corruption, I guess the best thing to do is to invest more into Online/Internet Marketing Agencies (I don't even think we have such in the country), there are many more internet marketing platform online where we can make more huge money.. such as Fiverr, Seoclerk, Freelancer, Upworks and many more... you work as a freelancer and earn alot..but we are not exposed as a youth..we don't have people who are into it around us... Yahoo Yahoo is going viral because almost everybody in every neighbourhood have atleast one or two friends that are into it.. And you have no other option than to join because you realise that's the only way to survive as a youth of this confused nation.
And Yet.. the nation keeps investing in Agriculture Sector... is that not so insane for God sake?

This is 21st century, this is Computer Generation, Every Youth want to operate a computer, either they are literate or not, they want to use it.. Why can't the government support in influencing the youths to make use of computer and Internet in a meaningful and legitimate manner by investing more on Internet/Digital Marketing Agencies, where youths can learn more in Internet Business and Marketing to earn a living...

In this case, we could all realise the so called government should blamed for massive Internet fraudsters (Yahoo Yahoo) in the country

Though least youth engages themselves in one popular Internet Business which is BLOGGING just because of some reasons

1. They got freaked with the success of some blogging moguls such as Linda Ikeji, Azeez Makinde, Seun Osewa, Noble Igwe and many more...but most of this people are into Email Marketing,Ads Marketing,Affiliate Marketing in which most of us have no knowledge of! We just buy a domain, host it, Install Wordpress and start publishing daily news.(you can only make money with Adsense or other Ads Monetary in this which will only be hard in making success in the game)

2. Most Government Individuals hire this set of people to work for them in the act of False/fake information publication just to go against a personnel or government. (Nigeria as a case study) and the corrupt officials get them paid massively...

Kindly Share this if you think it's worth sharing....Thanks

Fasasi Abiodun Omogbolahan
CEO Ijebuloaded.com
A Blogger, Freelancer, Internet Marketer.....

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: My Thoughts On Yahoo Yahoo - Popular Blogger by amamahdaniel(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2018
Nice write up.
Re: My Thoughts On Yahoo Yahoo - Popular Blogger by ijebuloaded(m): 5:26pm On May 15, 2018
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If Police Is Not Able To Solved Crime Cases ? / Are Police Stations Now Commercial Banks? / Police Nab 12 Suspected Notorious Cultists In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.