Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,990 members, 7,952,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

How To Get A Web Domain And Web Hosting For Free (confirmed) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get A Web Domain And Web Hosting For Free (confirmed) (373 Views)

The Cheapest Web Domain/ Website / Get A Web Domain And Unlimited Hosting For Free / 10 Considerable Tools To Buy Web Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Web Domain And Web Hosting For Free (confirmed) by rotech93: 1:54pm On May 15, 2018
My fellow webmasters, I found this promo package on twitter for those who are willing to own a website. They are giving out free domain names and web hosting for free. And a discounted rate for their web designs. I have made it easy to navigate their website below.

1. Go to the website link www.tfhost.ng/promo.php
2. The Promo is valid for .com.ng, .net.ng, .i.ng, .org.ng domains only
3. On domains, click on “Order Now”
4. Pick a hosting plan e.g. www.nairaland.com (but promo works for only .com.ng, .i.ng, .org.ng, and .net.ng)
5. If your domain name is available, click on continue. If NOT, enter another domain name
6. Choose the billing cycle for your hosting plan (choose the annual plan)
7. Then use the promo code mon18 for domain name
8. For the hosting plan, use the promo code host18
9. The Promo is valid for only their Shared Hosting Packages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Web Domain And Web Hosting For Free (confirmed) by rotech93: 7:24pm On May 15, 2018
If you are unable to take it, it must have finished for that day. You can check back the next day. I think they give out only 10 slots daily.

(1) (Reply)

Guarantee 10k Daily Real Human Traffic - How To / SEO Tutorial / I Have A Muilti Million Naira Idea In My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.