Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) (59002 Views)

Lagos State Health Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2020 / Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (43 Positions) / How To Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Edokpia: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2018
the list was hijacked by politicians,it is a pity almost all the names here were nominated by godfathers.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by maxoko(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Please those of you that went for documentation today, what was it all about?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Jenniangel(f): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
maxoko:
Please those of you that went for documentation today, what was it all about?

Somebody should answer please
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by trebron(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
On your scheduled date go the CSC building-same place you did your interview. Go with same photocopies of your credentials u submitted at the interview. The successful applicants are ushered into the venue in batches based on position applied for and your name will then be checked on a list and ticked and thereafter you will be issued your offer letter along with a csc form and a medical fitness form- all stapled together. You then proceed to the ministry your position is under to report and do some documentation such as submitting photocopies of your offer letter along with a set of photocopies of your credentials as earlier stated above.Shalom
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Linklas: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2018
Edokpia:
the list was hijacked by politicians,it is a pity almost all the names here were nominated by godfathers.

how are you sure of this?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Jenniangel(f): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2018
trebron:
On your scheduled date go the CSC building-same place you did your interview. Go with same photocopies of your credentials u submitted at the interview. The successful applicants are ushered into the venue in batches based on position applied for and your name will then be checked on a list and ticked and thereafter you will be issued your offer letter along with a csc form and a medical fitness form- all stapled together. You then proceed to the ministry your position is under to report and do some documentation such as submitting photocopies of your offer letter along with a set of photocopies of your credentials as earlier stated above.Shalom

Thanks alot. Really appreciate
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by reassured777(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Brainniest:

I can help you check if I go there hopefully tomorrow.
Hello Abies please can you help me check for my name on the notice board
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by reassured777(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
wayisshut:
just be patient pls I have more list, having issues posting it
reassured777:

Hello Abies please can you help me check for my name on the notice board
I reside in Osun state, my name is Louis Omadime Position:Agric Reseach Officer. Thank you
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by opj21(m): 6:24am On Feb 26, 2021
what is the salary structure for graduate level 8 and level 9 of Edo civil service
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Edmen(m): 6:35am On May 04, 2021
Can someone help me please with past questions for Edo public service test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What Kind Of Job Can A Criminologist Get In Nigeria? / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 / 3 Week Job With KPMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.