Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) (2952 Views)

I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) / Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / Thunderbolt Kills Man In Benin (Graphics Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) by juddywizard: 7:13pm On May 15, 2018
Seeing people die is nothing new,but the kind of death that kills at times can be extremely brutal. So is the case of this Bank worker that was killed at Ikeja Train station today...
This man was trying to catch a moving train conveying granites but mistaking slips is leg in the middle of the Train coaches and was cut to pieces. May his soul rest in peace

Re: Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) by daewoorazer(m): 7:14pm On May 15, 2018

Rip...RIP indeed

But To all ye

‘Do you know who I am’ crooners

This is a deterrent.

Re: Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) by anuoluwapo884(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2018
So sad may God continue to protect us RIP to the dead Banker
Re: Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) by troublemakea(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2018
this is so sad and so bad. that why I can never live in Lagos better my ibadan where I live fine and good

You wee want to board bus in Lagos with ur money yet you will still chase after bus like it's oxygen. it's just so hard there

Rip young man. embarassed condolence to the family
Re: Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) by juddywizard: 7:18pm On May 15, 2018
troublemakea:
grin
....u must be heartless man
Re: Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) by troublemakea(m): 7:25pm On May 15, 2018
juddywizard:
....u must be heartless man
No sir....i'm sorry
Re: Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) by Kylekent59: 7:28pm On May 15, 2018
Too graphic.

Too bad. Rip cry cry

Please let us not always be in a haste. If nå late make we come but make our head and body dey ooo.

Condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) by nNEOo(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2018
Am sure he never romance the thought of dieing b4 leaving home this morning,he may have even said few prayers.

Pls smile at someone,you myt nt see them again.
Re: Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) by Pierohandsome: 7:43pm On May 15, 2018
Serious spiritual cleansing and deliverance needs to be carried out on that rail track. It seems to me there is a blood sucking demon on that railway.

If it is not in Ikeja it is Oshodi. Only this year Alone more than 5 terrible death has been recorded, not talking talking abt the once that did get to the media space
Re: Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 15, 2018
OP, haba, this is very graphic.

This man died for either of two reasons;
1.Transport fare to and from work daily would make his salary meaningless, and

2. To escape the stress of traffic on Lagos Abeokuta expressway, get home on time to get enough rest before waking up at 4 or 5 tomorrow.

RIP to him.

Re: Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) by hidhrhis(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2018
chai
rip
abeg move to front page make everybody see

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Easy Home Remedies For Bigger Hips And Buttocks / Still Believe Nature Got It Wrong? Top 10 Health Benefits Of Marijuana / This Are The Causes Of Hypertension.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.