Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Unable To Access Certain Websites/Webpages? See This Powerful Tricks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Access Certain Websites/Webpages? See This Powerful Tricks (535 Views)

Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? / Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line / Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Access Certain Websites/Webpages? See This Powerful Tricks by Chidi299(m): 8:19pm On May 15, 2018
Are you unable to access certain websites/webpages? Have you visited certain webpages and unable to find your way in same site? It's never a big deal and also not in any way your internet connection or network service.

I experienced this some days ago after visiting a website, left it and tried to access webpage again but it failed. And after been worried for sometime, i used the trick i will be sharing with you in this post to resolve the issue.

Now If you are unable to access certain website/webpage, its not your network service coverage.

Reasons Why It isn't Network Service Issue
Try visiting other websites or webpages and for real your access will be accepted.

What's The Problem Then,
Why am I Unable To Access certain Websites/Webpages?
Yes there are number of things going wrong with your browser or device in which you have no clear idea of. So having to fix this errors will surely help you have full access to inaccessible websites/webpages.

Trust me, following below tips will resolve this...

UNABLE TO ACCESS CERTAIN WEBSITES/WEBPAGES[solution 1]
First thing to do is Read more...

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 4 And Redmi 5plus Tampared Glass For Sale / How To Know Which Android App Is Slowing Your Phone / Most Reliable Power Bank In The Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.