Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Nintendo Very Weak In Nigeria! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nintendo Very Weak In Nigeria! (1241 Views)

Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled With FIFA 23 / Can Steam Deck Dethrone Playstation Vita And Nintendo Switch? / Used Nintendo Switch With Fifa 20 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nintendo Very Weak In Nigeria! by Cbaby: 8:20pm On May 15, 2018
Ever since the oh so popular Nintendo 64, there seems to be a loss of followers in Nigeria. Even the wii hardly ever got or gets mentioned here. People ask and argue about PS and Xbox. Check the posts and you would see Xbox 1 or PS4 which is better or Xbox 360 or PS3. People even mention PS2 but no talk of Nintendo DS,3DS or even the SWITCH.

Are there any Nintendo lovers here? Why do you still buy and play a Nintendo console here in Nigeria regardless of its faint popularity.

I find their games fun but very childish and honestly see it as a console I would purchase only when I have kids.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Nintendo Very Weak In Nigeria! by nigmarelli(m): 12:45am On May 17, 2018
Greetings Boss,my brother you're quite right at least here in Nigeria but let me just say this;a fan is a fan no matter what,it's either you are or you aren't simple as that.I noticed one major progression personally in current gen games apart from a decent few that stick to the roots of gaming(which includes graphics of course,gameplay,story,fun/enjoyment and high replay value)most game developers these days focus majorly on one of the above(graphics)and that leaves most games empty because of this i'd rather game on a PC since its a multi-purpose machine let me at least enjoy all it has to offer.You mentioned N 64 only and i'm quite surprised(i could be wrong though)is that the only nintendo system you know?Not a fan but back in the day i knew nd followed a lot of their systems.I am a Sega fan till thy kingdom come,i still own a Sega dreamcast,own a ton of games,play them up till this point and follow a facebook dreamcast community of Sega dreamcast enthusiasts who still mod and create games for the system(believe it or not),heck i even have Dreamcast emulators as well as nintendo gamecube emus on my laptop rig because those are when games where made sticking to all the parameters i mentioned above.So be a fan if you want to be and find like-minds or create a place where like-minds like yourself can really enjoy yourselves.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nintendo Very Weak In Nigeria! by Cbaby: 5:48pm On May 31, 2018
Thanks for your reply. Well, I know other consoles but I think its the most popular console from Nintendo to penetrate the Nigerian market. And yes your parameters are accurate for grading games but when I see my little brother who is crazy about graphics I UNDERSTAND why the standards fell sharply. I am a SONY fan though but like having a great experience gaming which I haven't had since PS3 era. I do hope as a console gamer I get t still enjoy some games in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Play Ps2 On Your Pc / Free Poker Videos / Watchdogs Vs Grand Theft V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.