Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Guides On How To Build A Rabbit Hutch - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Guides On How To Build A Rabbit Hutch (610 Views)

How To Skin A Rabbit Meat Quickly And Easily / A Rabbit Breeder Is A Potential Millionaire With Bella / I Want To Start A Rabbit Farm Business, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guides On How To Build A Rabbit Hutch by Jecool: 9:28pm On May 15, 2018
When planning to build a rabbit hutch, different things are put into consideration. Those things includes;
Size of the hutch
Materials to use (Wood, Plastic, wire mesh)
Flooring e.t.c
SIZE
Cage size is a very important factor to consider. Note that the minimum area a rabbit should be confined in is 12 square feet, but also they need additional space for exercise. I urge you to setup cage that will give them space to play and exercise freely.
When planning and designing the cage.... Read more at
http://www.ranofarm.com/2018/05/guides-on-how-to-build-rabbit-hutch.html

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Plantain And Palm Seedlings. / Great Profit In Palm Oil Business For Beginners / How To Use Toothpick Production Line?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.