Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nigeria Not On The List... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Not On The List... (767 Views)

Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission / 524 Roads And Bridges That Buhari Is Constructing In Nigeria (see The List) / This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Not On The List... by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 15, 2018
So i went online to apply for an Indian e-Visa,to my surprise Nigeria is not among the 'eligible countries'...like wuuut?? Even Niger Republic is there,why not Nigeria?? Are we really that bad??

Re: Nigeria Not On The List... by timwudz(m): 11:36pm On May 15, 2018
Naija ti cast
Re: Nigeria Not On The List... by Tinnytony24(m): 12:02am On May 16, 2018
What do you expect when yoots are supporting Yahoo Yahoo boys dem?.... The hearing of Nigeria is the beginning of fear for caucasians and mongolies.... Take note bro.... Try another country!
Re: Nigeria Not On The List... by chukxie(m): 6:47am On May 16, 2018
I remember one time I was applying for a Cambodian e~visa. I got the shocker of my life when a chat window popped up on the application page. The person (a lady )on the other end told me Nigerians couldn't apply for a Cambodian e~visa. When I asked her why it was so, she unequivocally told me Nigerians have a dubious reputation hence we are not included on the list of countries eligible for e~visas. Nigeria don cast tey tey !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

England Lost! Nigeria May Suffer / Fatal Accident At Anambra / BREAKING NEWS! Fuel Tanker Explodes In Akure [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.