Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

10 Best Ways To Make Money From Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Best Ways To Make Money From Website (515 Views)

Learn and Master how to make money from Website Design in this unstable economy, / Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads / Best Ways To Attract Visitors To Your Website Without Spending A Dim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Ways To Make Money From Website by Anishad(m): 5:41am On May 16, 2018
I searched everywhere on the internet, and I found some ideas for you to make your life more meaningful by earning money from your own website.

Do you have a website ? or ready to start one.

There are many ways to make money from the internet such as online selling and blogging etc. But, as a website owner of www.weonlife.com, what are the ways to make more money from it.
Here I am going to explain some great ways to make money from a website.As a website owner, you have to find different ideas to make money from your site.
This day I am spending the time to inform you the best ways to monetize your website.

1.Affiliated programs
You get money for your efforts, the Affiliated program is allowing to make money through selling any product of a company, and they giving 10% or more commission for each sale you make.
I know, you have doubt about the affiliated program and how its work?
the method is simple,
if you sign up for an affiliate program and they will give some links to put on your website.And, you will get money through click on the link and purchase any product by your audience.

2.Advertising and banner
Same as television advertising method, each of us has the opportunity to make money from advertising ads and banner through our website. Once you got huge traffic to your website and your website is performing as a rock star, then this is the time to register on Google Adsense or Media.net to make money by showing ads on your website.In my research and experience, pay per click(PPC) and pay per thousand impressions are the two types of method to make money.

3. Product reviews
This is another great way to make money from your website. Some companies are needed best media to introduce their product to the customers.If your website is getting huge traffic and they believing in your creativity, then you can take this as an advantage to introduce a product of any companies.
As a blogger, I strictly recommend you to choose the good and right product to your audience.Because your audience is trusting you and they are the most important to your online career.So, be careful about choosing the product.
The great idea is, get a sample of the product and use it. Then introduce to your audience if you are satisfied with their product.

4.Your product, Your business
You created a website! are you getting huge traffic? What’s next?
If you want to start a business by selling your on a product, then your website is the perfect way to start!
Years ago, I was very interest to start a clothing business and I searched about this on all media including internet. Now, I know my website is the greatest way to sell clothes and turn it into a business.But, selling handcraft product is the most profitable business ever.So, if you are good at making any product by yourself, then make it into a small business.

5. selling your eBook
Are you good at writing? if you are, then the best way to make money is, sell your eBook on the website. If you are good at making eBooks, this is the right way to make money.So, you can start to make eBook and sell on your blog or website.

6.Offering online courses
Everybody is learning something new, What you learned? Do you ready to teach it to your great audience. coming to my side, I am learning about blogging and I like to teach others what I learned.
There are other ways to teach others.If you offer any course online and you can demand the fee.
Skype and Gmail etc. are some ways to teach the course.You can choose some another medias to take your classes.Be sure, You giving quality content.Because quality content is always high demands.

7. Youtube videos.
I love this idea because creating a content video is helping your audience to understand your creativity easier.You can entertain your audience by giving good and beautiful videos.
The good news is, you can make money through your video by uploading your videos to the Youtube.Once, your video goes viral, you can monetize your video by showing ads from Google Adsense.You have to sign up for Google Adsense.

8.”Hire me”
My blogging life, I went through a lot of critical situations, that moment I didn’t know what to do next!.But I start to solve my problems and I found many people are out there to help newbies.And they offer many services like content writing, Technical help, Photoshop, Graphic designing, web designing and more.
So, if you are good at any technical side, then you can create a page on your website to offer a service.
“Hire me” page is the best way to reach the customer to you.

9.Ask for Donation.
“Buy me a Coffee” is famous on many websites or a blog.If your audience loves your content, they give you some coins for your efforts. So, Simply sign up to PayPal, put a link on your website and name it as “Buy me a Coffee”
The important thing is, Your content should be awesome and meaningful.Then, you can make plenty of money from a single button on your website.

10.Sell your website.
you buy a domain name and make your website rock star, sell it for good price.Don’t think this is a cheap method, because if your website is getting huge traffic, then your website is more valuable.So, many people are ready to buy your website for best price.
I recommend you to maintain your website and learn to do business with your self. Because, if you are experienced, then you know how to start to make money more from your website.

These are the few ways to make money from your website.If you have any other ideas to make money, please suggest it in the comment box.

Which is the best way to make money from the website?What to do to get more traffic to my website? How to create quality content on my website?
Please feel free to tell answers to these questions and spark your ideas here.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Set Up Simple Website To Receive Online Payment ? / Aspiring Webmasters, It's Time To Begin Building / Facebook Ads Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.