Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Wedding Day Dramas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Day Dramas (594 Views)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Day Dramas by go4goldnow: 5:41am On May 16, 2018
As sweet as wedding day is meant to be in our life, Alot of shit always happen on wedding day, can you tell us what you won't want people to do on your wedding day...

Example : my sister told me she will never allow anybody touch her on the head on her wedding day

Another of my friend said she don't want people turning there self into photographer on her wedding day ( please keep your phone at home)

Another friend also said that she doesn't want kids all around on her wedding day.

Share your own view and experience about wedding day dramas and what you wont like with us lets have fun with it..
Re: Wedding Day Dramas by go4goldnow: 6:59am On Mar 25, 2019
grin grin grin
go4goldnow:
As sweet as wedding day is meant to be in our life, Alot of shit always happen on wedding day, can you tell us what you won't want people to do on your wedding day...

Example : my sister told me she will never allow anybody touch her on the head on her wedding day

Another of my friend said she don't want people turning there self into photographer on her wedding day ( please keep your phone at home)

Another friend also said that she doesn't want kids all around on her wedding day.

Share your own view and experience about wedding day dramas and what you wont like with us lets have fun with it..

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Mother Lands In Hospital While Trying To Save Here Son From Dog Attack / 5 Things You Should Not Do To A Baby / Help Us Locate The Family Of Wealth Michael Segun Who Passed Away In Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.