Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (99995 Views)

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / Ella Steps Out In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit After Eviction From BBNaija / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Niccoloimhotep: 10:54am On May 16, 2018
Steps out in braless............ and so?

Abeg buy my lexus es300
1.8m
Ibadan
Check my profile for full update about the car.

Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by khanwale(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2018
BOBBY LOW
Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2018
Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 10:54am On May 16, 2018
I wish I had a woman that loved me

Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by miqos02(m): 10:55am On May 16, 2018
Okk
Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by drchuks1234(m): 10:56am On May 16, 2018
When will this chioma topic end bikonu?
Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by omoniomoade(f): 10:57am On May 16, 2018
This her friend sef ehn....abeg make i face my front jooor
Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Emasel(m): 10:58am On May 16, 2018
Earthbound:
Her friend's much more endowed, just saying.

But which kind news be this, the world is on the verge of World War III and this is what we're busying our minds with.

Don't be deceived by packaging

2 Likes

Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Oritzy: 11:01am On May 16, 2018
Is that not our Choima
I mean the Virgin Porsche Chioma
If you leave your sister in the hands of these Nigerian boys they will just make standing ovations sleeping ovations.

1 Like

Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by okenwaa(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2018
Girl fine shaa...

No much ogbanje make-up

She's fine like d@.
Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by humblenature: 11:02am On May 16, 2018
lipsrsealed

"Pride.... " an inordinate self esteem"

Chioma, flaunting yourself on social media does not make you a media personality.

Davido loved you in the kitchen not because you were a slay queen.

Stay inside your office and don't even dare to flaunt on social media. Hotter chiks are cooking here.

I don't know what even brought you out here in first place. Is like you don't know naija. They will use jazz and hate speech and destroy your relationship.

After all why can't dey use jazz on Davido? Is he a born again?
Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by africanusvu(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2018
And I thought they they said this wore is 19yrs? Wat a 19yrs old breast.and she is proud to showcase this shame

1 Like

Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2018
hmm..we non go hear world again o....from BBN it was C-cee....then it's now chioma. . so person no go wear clothe comot again?.
Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by tesppidd: 11:07am On May 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:
What really happened to the left breast is nobody business.

Just let the sleeping dog lie.
nothin appened.

she is bending a little to that left side so the impact of the force of gravity is more pronounced on that left bress.

these are the words of the gods not moi.
Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by africanusvu(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2018
Pls Seun and Nairaland stakeholders. If there is no other reasonable news again except Davidoo this Bbnaija that.tell us so we can call here a quit.NL is fast becoming an embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Haryourmieykhun(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2018
Slimmybeaurry:
a

Omo see wetin Davido de s**k
Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Diso60090(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2018
Davido why? Abeg try and leave some milk for unborn child abah nana now breast don fall

1 Like

Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Royaldave200(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2018
LOL....i just cant deal mehn...some comments up there tho grin
Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by michael1508: 11:14am On May 16, 2018
Earthbound:
Her friend's much more endowed, just saying.

But which kind news be this, the world is on the verge of World War III and this is what we're busying our minds with.

who told u so,wait!!! make she too wear braless���
Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by dapsoneh: 11:14am On May 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:
What really happened to the left breast is nobody business.

Just let the sleeping dog lie.
I ts cos David is right handed
Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by crackhouse(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2018
THIS girl's Time is gradually coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by boyo123(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2018
saggy boobs

1 Like

Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by hokafor(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2018
Davido you can have ur Chioma please give me her friend number let me register my own life assurance.
Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:39am On May 16, 2018
Whizdorm001:
She no even fine sef,she look like transgender
Most times it’s not even about beauty. You think say Davido fine?
Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Dearlord(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2018
All is not well with that boobs.
Davido's hands is deeply at work.

1 Like

Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by DonMoga(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2018
LAST RESPECT TO OUR FALLEN HEROES

1 Like

Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by xtervaganza(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2018
The boobs are so fast they look more okada than a Porsche grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by OBIGS(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2018
swiz123:
And to think this was once a virgin brezz
You need Jesus
Re: Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by NairaMaster1(m): 11:58am On May 16, 2018
Davido has done a lot of damages to the bwest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.