Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

How To Get Free Website Hosting For Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Free Website Hosting For Wordpress (405 Views)

My Former Website Hosting Company Is Holding Me To Ransom / What Is The Best Mobile Theme For Wordpress / 4 Best Wordpress Security Plugins For Wordpress Users In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Website Hosting For Wordpress by Nobody: 10:43am On May 16, 2018
Some time ago, right when I was still on the Blogger platform, I had the urge to move from Blogger platform to a self-hosted WordPress platform. Unlike Blogger, a self-hosted WordPress needs a web host for it to work as stated in one of our previous articles - The complete guide on how to start a blog. 

When I was still looking for a free host, a colleague in my niche advised me to go for InfinityFree web hosting. InfinityFree is an independent free hosting initiative, dedicated to providing reliable free hosting services. Indeed, InfintyFree has been offering free hosting since 2011 and some of their users have been with them since that time. InfintyFree has hosted over 200,000 people for the past six years and ever since I tried them out, I could say that their service is much more like a paid type.

What services does InfintyFree offer?

Fastest Free Hosting: InfinityFree hosting has been tested and it has been confirmed as the fastest free hosting in the world. 

Unlimited Hosting: InfinityFree hosting has unlimited diskspace and unlimited bandwidth.

Free of charge: InfintyFree hosting comes at no cost, it is completely free, no credit card transactions, no time limits and no hidden charges.

99.9% Uptime: InfinityFree host is always online and ready to work anytime and anywhere.

No forced Ads: One reason why people don't use free hosting services is because of the Ads the hosting company forces on your site. Ads are
a major source of income most sites and InfintyFree is not excluded from the list. InfinityFree clearly stated on their home page, ' Nobody likes ads, but InfinityFree is paid for using the ads on our website. If you like our free service, please consider to disable your ad blocker.' From the statement, you can see that they don't force ads on your site. Your website is your own, they will never force advertisements on your website.

Host any domain: You can host your domain or pick a sub domain name from over 25 domain extensions.

InfintyFree hosting features

Unlimited Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
10 Email Accounts
400 MySQL Databases
PHP 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0
MySQL 5.6
Apache 2.4 with .htaccess
Linux 3.2
Free Sub Domain Name
Free SSL on all websites
Free Cloudflare CDN
Free DNS Service

How to get a free web host with InfinityFree

Go to infinityfree.net.
1.Scroll down and click on "Sign Up Now".
2.Fill in your details, verify the reCAPTCHA, check the T&Cs box and hit SIGN UP.
3.You'll be required to confirm your email address by clicking the confirmation link on your email.
4.After clicking on the link, you'll be redirected to app.infinityfree.net/accounts. This is where you can install your WordPress.

How can I install WordPress?

1.On your account homepage, create an account on the Accounts section.
2.You will be asked to enter the first domain names of your account as more can be added later. 
3.After entering your domain name, choose a Label and Password and create account. Your domain name needs need point to the nameservers: ns1.byet.org, ns2.byet.org, ns3.byet.org, ns4.byet.org and ns5.byet.org, for your domain to work.
4.Go to cPanel.
5.Go to Softaculous apps and click on WordPress icon.
6.Install your WordPress account and start blogging for free.

Some might still ask if this hosting is really free? Yes, you can host your website without having to pay. Ever. Forget about waiting lists, InfinityFree accounts are automatically created in minutes. You can get a free subdomain like yourname.epizy.com or yourname. for free!

Source>> https://techinfo.com.ng/2018/05/16/how-to-get-free-website-hosting-for-wordpress/

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer And Seasoned Website Operator Needed / Newly Approved Adsense FOR SALE @10,000 / Web Masters, HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.