Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) (30891 Views)

Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / Female–led Robbery Gang That Specializes In Stealing Cars Apprehended In Lagos / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On May 17, 2018
Fake story
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On May 17, 2018
For a while now, I have been seeing the kind of stories that graces nairaland front page, and I can clearly say to you that we are finished. If the moderators can believe majority of these blog lies and forward same to us, then we are in trouble.

How can someone post a picture of the acclaimed news, then post a picture of the accused without any form of presence in the weird or awkward accusation.

I am done with this rubbish.. Block me pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2018
Alejoc:
Africa

Which kain innovation be this sef?

Yet they look very poor and dirty, keep telling people that all these rituals are scams, evil and pure wickedness.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by airminem(f): 6:58am On May 17, 2018
See phone. Well how many babies una go gather before the ritual complete?
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by dalaman: 6:58am On May 17, 2018
Africans and superstitious madness.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by Fogman(m): 7:03am On May 17, 2018
Nigerian ritualist are learner compared to this there counterpart
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by donbachi(m): 7:07am On May 17, 2018
i pray dis should be a movie.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On May 17, 2018
Holy Moss!!

The same thread of stupidity,ignorance belief in malevolent forces,senseless rituals and rebellion to social order runs in almost all African societies.

This is the height of human retrogression.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by xreal: 7:16am On May 17, 2018
justscorchone:
Fake news,I have seen this pic on a different story.

So, what is wrapped in there?

And why is the man beaten or wounded?
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 7:18am On May 17, 2018
Bloggers and lies.....!!

Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by CodeBlooded: 7:21am On May 17, 2018
columbus007:
this guy is an animal. angry
Even animal won’t do this sir.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by godofuck231: 7:21am On May 17, 2018
Everybody chill, I gat this, where are the mothers in the house, please free tickets to Uganda, you all have been called to active duty

Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On May 17, 2018
I think I’ll step away from the internet for today. This has got to be the most horrid thing I’ve ever seen in a long time.

God help us. I just feel lightheaded.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by SAD007(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2018
Factfinder1:
Police in Uganda have arrested two men after they apprehended with bodies of roasted babies. The men at different times reportedly abducted the babies, roasted them and were to used them for ritual purposes.

Twitter user @solomonkibs73 who shared the photos of the men online, wrote

''Men caught with dried babies Wrapped with different clothes And ropes. All you are seeing here on the floor are dried babies,his girlfriend leads the police to his arrest when their one month old baby suddenly got missing''.

Source: https://ogashub.com/suspected-ritualists-apprehended-with-roasted-babies-in-ugandagraphic-photos/

Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On May 17, 2018
justscorchone:
Fake news,I have seen this pic on a different story.

Lol, blogger
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On May 17, 2018
Behold Your Supposed Leaders Of Tomorrow, Dried Like Bonegar Fish. Tufiakwa!
Let me book space and run!!
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2018
Bad New from Marshal Idi Amin country!

Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 8:07am On May 17, 2018
Which means that Naija is better... at least
Imagine people drying babies in the sun like fish..
Hmmm... UGANDA!

Who did we offend, Africa?
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by yeman1(m): 8:09am On May 17, 2018
Factfinder1:
https:///p9qPxa-eG
heeeee oooh! this one is mad oh ! I was thinking which death that man deserve
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by Austin234(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2018
Good point, dominique

dominique:
So his girlfriend wouldn't have turned him in had her baby not got missing. She deserves to be arrested as well.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by koolaid87: 8:25am On May 17, 2018
Ugly

Kill them slowly plssss
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by colestephan86: 8:25am On May 17, 2018
Factfinder1:
Police in Uganda have arrested two men after they apprehended with bodies of roasted babies. The men at different times reportedly abducted the babies, roasted them and were to used them for ritual purposes.

Twitter user @solomonkibs73 who shared the photos of the men online, wrote

''Men caught with dried babies Wrapped with different clothes And ropes. All you are seeing here on the floor are dried babies,his girlfriend leads the police to his arrest when their one month old baby suddenly got missing''.

Source: https://ogashub.com/suspected-ritualists-apprehended-with-roasted-babies-in-ugandagraphic-photos/
what is wrong with being black?
killed the babaies and then went ahead to dry them?
Just kill HIM
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by Gkemz: 8:31am On May 17, 2018
What are they keeping them for instead of lynching and smoking them alive. Sometimes jungle justice is the best option.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 8:35am On May 17, 2018
To stop this menace we have to put to an end all our traditional herbalist
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by neonly: 8:48am On May 17, 2018
Nigerian are learners to dis people
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2018
They should hurt him in a wicked way.. Don't kill him immediately but rather let him pass through series of pains! I. E

1)Day1 & 2- chop of his hand one after the other

2)Day3-11 chop of his toes each for 10dayz

3)Day12 grind pepper ad insert in his wounds

4)Day 13- remove his left eye and add salt to the eye
5)Day 15-20..small first aid feed him well to gain strength
6)Day 21 remove the right eye then add pepper
7)Day 22 remove one arm ad one leg
coolDay 23 set him free
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by lolly2pops: 9:21am On May 17, 2018
Aaah mnx! Whats new here? In uganda human flesh is a delicacy. Eat or be eaten! May those souls rest in perfect peace and may the killers roast well in perfect hell.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by davibid: 9:32am On May 17, 2018
D
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by kolawoleibukun1: 9:40am On May 17, 2018
why somebody no fit use axe burst this man intestine first before him start confession?

kai! I no fit transmission this kind thing
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by Reelmii: 10:48am On May 17, 2018
the girl friend is stupid. I am sure this is not the man's first time in killing babies, the so called girlfriend knew he kills or killed other people's babies but did not talk only for hin to kill her child now she then remembered police station

karma has everyone's address, do to others what u want to be done to u
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by kmaster007: 10:57am On May 17, 2018
so, No b only naija dey do ritualist. he reach other countries self
Re: Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) by Astonmartin(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2018
Wild wild West again una no dey tire for Evil AFONJA?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) / "Soldier, Arinze Chukwu Agidi Killed By Team Member" - Friend Writes / Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.