Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

How Important Is Puntuality - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Important Is Puntuality (674 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is Puntuality by adokhai(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2018
Some have found that arriving at appointments a bit ahead of time actually reduces stress. Punctuality also enhances a person's reputation. How?
Punctuality indicates competence; When you are on time, it shows that you try to be in control of your life instead of allowing circumstances to prevent you from doing things you want to do.
Punctuality suggests dependability. In a society where promises are often broken and commitments frequently ignored, people appreciate those who stick to their word.
Dependable people earn respect from friends and family. Employers value those who arrive on time for work and meet deadlines. Dependables workers may even be rewarded with higher salary and greater trust.

https://healthylivingandresearch..com.ng/2018/05/how-important-is-puntuality.html
Re: How Important Is Puntuality by Nobody: 12:19am On May 17, 2018
This is a good post.
People often look at punctuality as something of lesser or no importance, but it is extremely important.
It says a whole lot about a person who's habitually late or habitually on-time.
Time is a talent and is something in which we need to respect for ourselves and for others.
I honestly get very frustrated and annoyed when a person is habitually late...says "I'm sorry", but continues to arrive late for future situations.
It's one of those things where I have to pray to God to give me some sort of patience...when folks continually do this...
Re: How Important Is Puntuality by chosenwan1(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2018
Be punctual and click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4510168/african-spirituality

(1) (Reply)

Fact File: Hausa Is The 11th Most Widely Spoken Language In The World / The Naija Pidgin Lounge. / Bassa Kuomo: Village Where Babies Are Buried Alive With Dead Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.