Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,267 members, 7,846,253 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Hushpuppi Reacts To Rumor That He Should Be Investigate As A Yahoo Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Reacts To Rumor That He Should Be Investigate As A Yahoo Boy (936 Views)

Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car / Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Reacts To Rumor That He Should Be Investigate As A Yahoo Boy by CastedBlog: 1:07pm On May 16, 2018
As You Know Few days ago Activist Adeyanju Deji called on the EFCC to investigate Malaysia and Dubai Based Nigerian Big Boy Hushpuppi, To know his source of wealth, Been the fact that Hush has got no trace as to how he became so rich.

Deji made the post on twitter following the arrest of some Yahoo Boys at Club57 Lagos..

Now The Gucci Master has reacted to the scandal, and according to him he will soon dump the Nigerian Green card, as he is tired and no longer interested in Nigeria Citizenship..

He made the post on his Insta story, But dont bother checking, he has deleted it, but not before i laid my hands on it and got the screen shot.

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/hushpuppi-reacts-to-rumor-that-he.html

cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Rumor That He Should Be Investigate As A Yahoo Boy by Shelloween(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2018
ishi ego
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Rumor That He Should Be Investigate As A Yahoo Boy by slegend(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Rumor That He Should Be Investigate As A Yahoo Boy by carammel(f): 1:31pm On May 16, 2018
Go and answer EFCC if you have nothing to hide, now you want to run away from Nigeria.
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Rumor That He Should Be Investigate As A Yahoo Boy by Whizdorm001(m): 1:34pm On May 16, 2018
Better tear the green card NIGERIA is as useless as the green card.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Rumor That He Should Be Investigate As A Yahoo Boy by MustiizRaja(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2018
i am not doing again.. lolss i just love this guy
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Rumor That He Should Be Investigate As A Yahoo Boy by LieutenantBOBO: 3:04pm On May 16, 2018
Husspuppi is right!

The Deji of a human being no see other politicians and police officers in Nigeria to investigate. It's someone who hasn't stepped foot in Nigeria for how many years.

Nigeria is a joke!
Politicians are more dangerous than yahoo boys.
If the fool that calls himself Deji can go after these politicians who are looting the countries money, won't the level of internet fraudsters in Nigeria reduce by 50% or more?

Fools everywhere!
That's why other countries will be heading forward & for Nigeria, reverse is the case.

Let Deji first clean his house before going to clean another person's house. Your country is littered with corrupt politicians & you are going to investigate someone in another country who hasn't gotten a quarter of what these politicians loot in a day!

Worst part, the Malaysian government is not even complaining. They are busy boosting their economy. Imagine in the whole of Nigeria, not a single DATA CENTER! In this 21st/22nd century where the IT industry is booming, Nigeria does not have 1 data center.

South Africa & Malaysia are raking in contracts from Facebook, Google & other IT companies. Nigeria is here raking in what?

What most people won't understand is, having INTERNET FRAUDSTERS in a country is inevitable. As long as there is internet in that country, there must me internet fraudsters. There is NO country on earth that doesn't have internet fraudsters. Even in the US, they have the most sophisticated fraudsters there.

The problem with Nigeria is that, those in power are too too greedy. If they could invest the country's money on her citizens instead of moving it to some offshore account somewhere, the youth's will have more opportunities to earn a living. Hence reducing the number of fraudsters.

They say yahoo boys scam people of their hard earned money. But also do politicians. When they take the money meant for the people & put it in another country.

I'm not in support of yahoo boys, but if i had the power to eridcate either all the yahoo boys or all the politicians, I'll eridcate all the politicians ASAP & leave the yahoo boys. Because those politicians are the root of all the problems.

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Rumor That He Should Be Investigate As A Yahoo Boy by Bhelamblog(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Old Actress Regina Daniels Looking Beautiful - You Will Love Her / Gifty Reacts To Online Backlash Over Her Shady Post Directed At Davido / Chioma Condemned For Exposing Her Body In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.