Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Arsene Wenger: The Big Gambler - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsene Wenger: The Big Gambler (351 Views)

Arsene Wenger, The Chronic Gambler Has Only One Card Left To Play / Alvaro Morata Ignores Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger When Listing Best Managers / Petr Cech Reveals Major Difference Between Jose Mourinho And Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger: The Big Gambler by LORDofODDS(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2018
Did you know that arsene wenger risked his job and europa league final spot just to get Danny Welbeck fit and ready for FIFA world cup CALL-UP.

Itz a pity that Arsenal gambled with high stake and lost, They should have been the team preparing for EUROPA FINAL instead of ATL.MADRID after dominating the first leg of the game.

Instead of using home advantage and winning the game when ATL.MADRID was one man down all through the game, they were playing possesion football with their LAZY set of players.

PEOPLE TO BLAME FOR ARSENAL LOSS TO ATL. MADRID.

1. Wenger for not subbing welbeck,ozil nd co for their slugish runs

2. Welbeck for causing the goal after un-necessary dive

3. Ozil for his slugish run nd poor final touch.

NOTE: ARSENE WENGER IS A BIG GAMBLER ND I'M VERY HAPPY I NEVER SUPPORTED ARSENAL(FAILURE) ;DDid you know that arsene wenger risked his job and europa league final spot just to get Danny Welbeck fit and ready for FIFA world cup CALL-UP.

Itz a pity that Arsenal gambled with high stake and lost, They should have been the team preparing for EUROPA FINAL instead of ATL.MADRID after dominating the first leg of the game.

Instead of using home advantage and winning the game when ATL.MADRID was one man down all through the game, they were playing possesion football with their LAZY set of players.

PEOPLE TO BLAME FOR ARSENAL LOSS TO ATL. MADRID.

1. Wenger for not subbing welbeck,ozil nd co for their slugish runs

2. Welbeck for causing the goal after un-necessary dive

3. Ozil for his slugish run nd poor final touch.

NOTE: ARSENE WENGER IS A BIG GAMBLER ND I'M VERY HAPPY I NEVER SUPPORTED ARSENAL(FAILURE)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (03/06/2018) / I Swear Super eagle No Get Keeper / Just In: Spain Sack Coach Lopetegui On Eve Of World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.