Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Please. I Take God Beg You. I Need Your Opinion. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please. I Take God Beg You. I Need Your Opinion. (1179 Views)

"I Am Not An Artist I Take GOD Beg Una" - Don Jazzy / ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales / 18+ Pls ..ways How To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please. I Take God Beg You. I Need Your Opinion. by fainguy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2007
Hi there,

I am managing a new Nigerian artist called: Shawl-x. Pls visit this weblink:

http://www.thesentone.com/music/naijam2/shawlx/about.html

Please, allow the page to download completely. To listen to one of his songs, click on "on" at the bottom right of the page. Please, come back here and tell me what you think. Please. I take God beg you. I need your opinion. Thanks.
Re: Please. I Take God Beg You. I Need Your Opinion. by jaybaby(f): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2007
Very GOOD
Re: Please. I Take God Beg You. I Need Your Opinion. by trendy(f): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2007
too busy to wait for the page now
will check later and place my opinion
anyway goodluck with your artiste

i will watch out for him

(1) (Reply)

Is Madonna Worth $120 Million Right Now? / What Celebs Do You Look Like Or What Celeb Lookalikes Have You Come Across? / Ojb Jezreel New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.