Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Vaginal Dryness And Feminine Freshness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vaginal Dryness And Feminine Freshness (384 Views)

Do U Have Or Your Woman Always Have Dryness During Sex Or No Sexual Urge . / Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vaginal Dryness And Feminine Freshness by HelpeeDeck(m): 2:11am On May 17, 2018
According to findings over 47% of women are facing Vaginal issues, such as Vaginal dryness, Vaginal infections and Vaginal offensive Odors. Many has lost there relationships due to this aspect, some has lost there homes and marriages because of these issues. Many guy has left ladies because of how dry there vaginal are always when they are having sexual intercourse. Vaginal wetness during sexual intercourse makes both parties in a relationship to enjoy there sexual intercourse. Vaginal wetness aid in easy penetration into the vaginal and thous eliminate pains and bring excitement during sexual intercourse with your partner. Many ladies are suffering from VAGINAL DRYNESS and other VAGINAL INFECTIONS, but they are unable to speak out or shy in seeking for help,many do have pains during sexual intercourse with there partner, making them to dislike sex or scared of sex, even the married ones too. Not to worry,help has arrived. I made some research and create an Ebook which will Aid to help curb away Vaginal Dryness,educate you as a lady what vaginal dryness is all about and how you can prevent it, also the book talk about some Vaginal infections that are common and ways to eradicate it or prevent it from happening to you. This ebook contains 5 Chapters, which are :

Chapter One: Vaginal Dryness

Chapter Two: Solutions to cure vaginal dryness

Chapter Three: The Best Foods To Give Your Libido A Boost

Chapter Four: About Vaginal Odor

Chapter Five: Feminine Freshness

If any lady or woman is interested in getting this educative ebook, pls whatsapp me on 08032059244. pls note the ebook is not free, but is worth more than the money you getting it with.

(1) (Reply)

Parents Take Their 30-year-old Son To Court Because He Refuses To Leave House / 5 Day-day Financial Mistakes Couples Make / Handling In Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.