Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Actress Diagnosed With Cervical Cancer Undergoing Treatment In The US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Diagnosed With Cervical Cancer Undergoing Treatment In The US (601 Views)

Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Tekno Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Treatment For His Damaged Vocal Box / Farren Jean Andrea: 'I Was Diagnosed With HIV' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Diagnosed With Cervical Cancer Undergoing Treatment In The US by cocolacec(m): 5:32am On May 17, 2018
Concern As Popular Nollywood Actress Is Dying Of Cervical Cancer In The United States

It has been brought to NaijaGists.com attention that a very popular Nollywood actress is on her death bed in the United States.

According to our source, the actress whose presence is still very active on the social media has been diagnosed with stage 1 cervical cancer.

The US-based Nollywood source said the actress who first landed in New York is now in California.

For privacy reasons, we will not be revealing the identity of the actress from the South East.

To avoid confusion, the cervical cancer patient is not Genevieve Nnaji or Rita Dominic but she is a very light skinned cross over actress.

Just last night, Nollywood lost another icon, Aisha Abimbola in Canada.

Viral death has become an issue of concern among Nollywood stars.

Please remember to pray for your favourite entertainer tonight.

https://naijagists.com/nigerian-actress-diagnosed-cervical-cancer-undergoing-treatment-united-states/
Re: Actress Diagnosed With Cervical Cancer Undergoing Treatment In The US by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:16am On May 17, 2018
Let us know when you want to release her name.
Wishing her quick recovery prior then....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Diagnosed With Cervical Cancer Undergoing Treatment In The US by maleekfrenzy(m): 6:25am On May 17, 2018
How won't they have cancer when they will be using all sort of dangerous compounds in the name of makeup. Any lady that is fond of using heavy makeup will die of cancer last last. Quote me if you like.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors, Yomi Gold And Victoria Kolawole Gets Romantic In Public / Meet Super Male Model Nnamani Emmanuel, Winner Nigerian King International 2017 / How My Marriage Crisis With KSB Affected My Music – Eddy Montana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.