Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Stop Promoting Igbo Culture - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Stop Promoting Igbo Culture (646 Views)

Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision / Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor / Stop Promoting Igbo Culture, Says #dein_of_agbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Promoting Igbo Culture by ariesbull: 7:44am On May 17, 2018
The Dein of Agbor Kingdom, His Royal Majesty Dr. Benjamin Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi I, has enjoined his subjects to stop promoting Igbo culture, describing the Agbor culture as ‘unique and peculiar’.

The Dein gave the admonition at his palace recently while giving his royal blessings to the new Iregwa of Ogbemudien Community, Pa. Bogi Abagi. He called on the good people of Agbor Kingdom to join hands with him to effect the changes he desires to be in place. According to him, “I am back and happy to be in the midst of my subjects. This kind of gathering gives me joy because it is an opportunity for me to learn more from my people. There is room for change, therefore my wish and desire for my subjects is that they adopt and respect every change that is being made. Going through the history of Agbor Kingdom, one will thank the gods for wisdom. Thus, everyone will join hands with me to reposition things the way they ought to be in order to restore our lost glory”.

https://etimes.com.ng/stop-promoting-igbo-culture/

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture by basisop(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2018
If you like change your name to Ikeqchukwu, your root is Igbo. Mumu king
Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture by Nobody: 9:45am On May 17, 2018
grin grin grin but why?

1 Like

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture by Emilokoiyawon: 3:18am On May 18, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Start "Saintizing" And "Scientizing" Our Forefathers Too / Money Ritual: The Untold Story And Everything Youu Need To Know / Glo Battle Of The Year Is Here Guys!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.