Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi (55947 Views)

Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Ttipsy(f): 12:17pm On May 17, 2018
what's the capital of Ogun state again ?
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by ObongawanAKS(f): 12:19pm On May 17, 2018
Pat081:
Thank God Na dem dis time in South West if not dis place will hv b full 4dem crying
Patrick Udom is no South Westerner but South South, Akwa Ibom to be precise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Teeboi56: 12:21pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Foolish Nigerians

This is what you will be seeing in lipsrsealed lipsrsealed land

They are from yoruba abi
They are from igbo land, happy Patrick, Roland and Udom
Useless people they can each other becos of 5naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by ObongawanAKS(f): 12:22pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Foolish Nigerians
They are from yoruba abi
Patrick Udom is not yoruba but Ibibio, kapish?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Pharrel22(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2018
Get a life bro... Patrick udom na yoruba name
oponu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Richie65: 12:31pm On May 17, 2018
Crazy bastards!!! ��‍♂️
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by CSTR1003: 12:37pm On May 17, 2018
Itzsammy:
grin
Afonjas and skull mining together with bone laceration, all work hand in hand, like buhari n corruption.... I don't know y this pple can't stop hacking down themselves.

Instead of them to hack nairaland and tk over power from Seun and other mods, all they do is to hack human being...

Seun, lalasticlala, abeg go n carry ur people .
lalasticlala is igbo, though.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 17, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
To all shouting Afonja, did you ever pay attention to read the names of the perpetrators.

"After a thorough investigation, the said Patrick Udom confessed to have killed the victim, ably assisted by Roland James..

Even merely looking at the shape of their heads show where they are from. Dem dem abeg I no wan mention name I dey fast. cool

Captain here
Calabar and Cross Rivers State spotted , that's where you find names like Roland James
There is no ibo or yoryba involved in this crime let's say the truth always
Flies away

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 17, 2018
Teeboi56:

They are from igbo land, happy Patrick, Roland and Udom
Useless people they can each other becos of 5naira

No there's actually no I only name there Calabar and river State
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 17, 2018
FA13:
Patrick Udom
Roland James...

These people and crime...

Even in another man's land.

They cannot change!

You know where they are from right?

Akwa ibom and cross river or rivers State to were you find names like Wilcox, James, Copeland etc

It's be honest
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by MaziEDOZIE(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2018
BUHARI why?
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by CSTR1003: 12:42pm On May 17, 2018
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 17, 2018
ipodstinks:
I have always said it that 50% of crime in southwest are by igbos. Thank God their names were revealed.

That's no true I am Yoruba and what you said is a lie

Be honest

Thank you
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 17, 2018
sammirano:

80% actually, they are crime infested.

I am Yoruba and what you are saying is a lie
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 17, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
Udom is a name either from Akwa Ibom or Cross River. It is not "afonja" or "ipob" or whatever you accursed squabbling creatures are rambling about.

Exactly you spoke the truth there's no Yoruba or ibo name there
These men are from akwa ibom and cross river respectively
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Jaideyone(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2018
Itzsammy:
grin
Afonjas and skull mining together with bone laceration, all work hand in hand, like buhari n corruption.... I don't know y this pple can't stop hacking down themselves.

Instead of them to hack nairaland and tk over power from Seun and other mods, all they do is to hack human being...

udom is afonja? may God heal your madness

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Pat081: 12:46pm On May 17, 2018
ObongawanAKS:

Patrick Udom is no South Westerner but South South, Akwa Ibom to be precise.
is Akwa lbom south west
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by sammirano: 12:48pm On May 17, 2018
Lakeside79:

I am Yoruba and what you are saying is a lie

Ku ise. You re the one committing the crime abi
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Bgorgeous: 12:53pm On May 17, 2018
See the things killing people. Where were their hearts situated in those bodies
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 17, 2018
sammirano:

Ku ise. You re the one committing the crime abi

Bami let's be honest here , leave sentiments aside
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Johnson5258: 1:04pm On May 17, 2018
Because of okada? people are crazy oooo!
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Dareal90s(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2018
benn94:
When I was serving in mowe area of Ogun state,a skull miner was caught with seven heads in a bus stop not far from my PPA.Skull mining is now a normal thing in the west side....tufiakwa!!!.
But they are ur brothers, Igbo nd akwaibom or don't u read d post? sad
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by wendyjanja(f): 1:14pm On May 17, 2018
I'm sure u did not even read it well, that is how u people fail exam... Because it happened in Yoruba land now means they are Yoruba.read well my friend.
EzendiEgo1:

Foolish Nigerians

They are from yoruba abi

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by wendyjanja(f): 1:15pm On May 17, 2018
I taya, I think they just look at pictures or they read and they dont understand what they are reading.
Dareal90s:

But they are ur brothers, Igbo nd akwaibom or don't u read d post? sad
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Danielizunna(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2018
grin grin ;DThe skull mining and bone laceration got me cracking
Itzsammy:
grin

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by YorubaAssasin: 1:24pm On May 17, 2018
Itzsammy:
grin

Hear dis one... Says a lot abt you. Common passage, you no fit read. So typical of dem dem.. Awon Olofo lasan lasan

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Geesaintagape: 1:36pm On May 17, 2018
This killing killing news from SW is worrisome. What's happening to my Yoruba brothers.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by Buffalowings3(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2018
donstan18:
It can never be them if not them.

Thank God his Skull is intact this time around at least for God to recognise him.

Youre crazy

Udom is yoruba abi
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by SOFTENGR: 2:10pm On May 17, 2018
One of the 1000 ways to die is to be careless in Ogun grin

You may start looking for your head.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by obinoral1179(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2018
Astonmartin:

Afonja, Goan and join ur fellow brothers in the skull mining business...heard it's a lucrative biz nowadays in Afonja land.... PHOOL
smiles, you think you are making sense?
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by CioAngels(f): 3:52pm On May 17, 2018
Just to be able to steal his motorcycle, you killed him, how i wish the dead can fight.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi by raphy(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2018
Man inhumanity to. Man Nigerian which way.... God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / EFCC Declares Faith, Emmanuel Onoja, Rufus John Isip Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.