Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech (973 Views)

The Vatican Removed 14 Books From The Bible In 1684 With No Real Explanation / 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube / What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by Jesutomisin: 12:44pm On May 17, 2018
http://naijachurchnews.com/student-wins-right-talk-jesus-bible-graduation-speech/

A Colorado Mesa University student, Karissa Erickson has succeeded in her bid to be allowed to mention Jesus and the Bible in her graduation speech.

Erickson gave the speech last Friday at her school’s graduation ceremony. Although the....

1 Like

Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by IdeyFindWife: 12:51pm On May 17, 2018
Democracy that suppresses the rights of some to pamper the prejudices of some others is a parody.

The leftists pushed back on Conservative values with an aim to eradicating those value systems forgetting that democracy itself is a many-edged weapon.

So, because of atheists etc in attendance, conservative Christians should not make reference to their spirito-cultural icons again?

3 Likes

Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by daveP(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2018
How worse can it get?
Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by budaatum: 2:31pm On May 17, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Democracy that suppresses the rights of some to pamper the prejudices of some others is a parody.
"Freedom to say only what the authorities approve of" more like. Tyranny, if anything.

If I were the student, I'd dump my speech and read a whole chapter from the bible to prove your point above.

1 Like

Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by Anas09: 10:52pm On May 17, 2018
budaatum:

"Freedom to say only what the authorities approve of" more like. Tyranny, if anything.

If I were the student, I'd dump my speech and read a whole chapter from the bible to prove your point above.
But then, she can get arrest for it.
Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by budaatum: 10:56pm On May 17, 2018
Anas09:

But then, she can get arrest for it.
It was just school rules. She can't get arrested for it. At worst they expel her, but since she was graduating, what cares?
Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by Anas09: 11:13pm On May 17, 2018
budaatum:

It was just school rules. She can't get arrested for it. At worst they expel her, but since she was graduating, what cares?
Hmmmm.

I watched a video (Real Life) of a girl who submitted her speech for screening or editing before the D day (the school authority needed to make sure she won't mention Jesus, it was against the rules as the financiers were atheists. They didn't want Jesus getting mention in a school they sponsored). The Girl said nothing, on the D day, she pulled out her original speech instead of the edited one and began reading, the Mike was disconnected and she was silenced. The mike didn't come altho she read her speech to the end, but was not heard.

I sometimes wonder what evil Jesus Christ really committed to be hated so much. What did he do?

Did he ever steal, kill, stole someone's wife, or kidnapped a child? Why does the World Hate Jesus so much?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by budaatum: 11:34pm On May 17, 2018
Your question reminds me of a song, "There is power in the name of Jesus", except quite a lot of people don't understand that fact. That power destabilises the status quo, and those who benefit from the status quo will fight to conserve their privilege . So wherever it pokes its head up, they will attack it with a hammer.

One thing you got to ask is why the big churches in America don't face such discriminations.

Anas09:

Hmmmm.

I watched a video (Real Life) of a girl who submitted her speech for screening or editing before the D day (the school authority needed to make sure she won't mention Jesus, it was against the rules as the financiers were atheists. They didn't want Jesus getting mention in a school they sponsored). The Girl said nothing, on the D day, she pulled out her original speech instead of the edited one and began reading, the Mike was disconnected and she was silenced. The mike didn't come altho she read her speech to the end, but was not heard.

I sometimes wonder what evil Jesus Christ really committed to be hated so much. What did he do?

Did he ever steal, kill, stole someone's wife, or kidnapped a child? Why does the World Hate Jesus so much?

1 Like

Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by Anas09: 11:17am On May 18, 2018
budaatum:
Your question reminds me of a song, "There is power in the name of Jesus", except quite a lot of people don't understand that fact. That power destabilises the status quo, and those who benefit from the status quo will fight to conserve their privilege . So wherever it pokes its head up, they will attack it with a hammer.

One thing you got to ask is why the big churches in America don't face such discriminations.

Well, i think the belief that no one can fight for or defend God is largely misunderstood. Fighting for God is not the same thing as defending ones faith. As Christians, we are enjoined to defend our Faith.

The Opposition is taking advantage of this and is hitting hard on Christians. Satan blackmails Christians by accusing them of fighting for God if they attempt to stand up for the discrimination they face, so in order not to appear like Fighting for God, they allow satan walk into their homes and take their Children and turn them to drug addicts and killers. If you they complain, the same satan will ask them 'Where was your God, couldn't he have stopped the children from taking those drugs?

But we shd know the tricks of satan.
He can use your own words against you.

That is why i don't give space for nonsense and i don't care what any one calls me for defending my Faith. I know Satan's tricks.

No one can intimidate me with stupid blackmails.
Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by budaatum: 12:58pm On May 18, 2018
Anas09:

Well, i think the belief that no one can fight for or defend God is largely misunderstood. Fighting for God is not the same thing as defending ones faith. As Christians, we are enjoined to defend our Faith.
I don't agree that it is misunderstood at all. I am made to understand that God is almighty why then would my puny strength make a difference in God wars? I should rather spend my energy doing here for those whom I see, and bother not about fighting for the gods.

I also find my faith needs no defence, as it in itself is my shield and my armour.

Anas09:
The Opposition is taking advantage of this and is hitting hard on Christians. Satan blackmails Christians by accusing them of fighting for God if they attempt to stand up for the discrimination they face, so in order not to appear like Fighting for God, they allow satan walk into their homes and take their Children and turn them to drug addicts and killers. If you they complain, the same satan will ask them 'Where was your God, couldn't he have stopped the children from taking those drugs?
I don't agree. The Church of England was the last organisation to fully adopt the 2010 UK Equality Act, an act to abolish discrimination due to
being or becoming a transsexual person, being married or in a civil partnership, being pregnant or on maternity leave, disability, race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief or lack of religion/belief, sex and sexual orientation. They were fighting to retain the right to discriminate as their God told them they should. If it wasn't the nation's church, no one would have cared really, but CoE doing Jerry Falwell? Is it not ungodly to fight against the abolishment of these discriminations? Or should the CoE be the ones to throw the first stones so they can continue with their bigotry? Where is the Jesus in that? Yet, in the same church were those who wanted the church to sign up to the act, and the battle played out over years till the anti-discriminators finally won out. The church appointed its first female bishop in 2014!

As for turning ones children into drug addicts, I blame the Christian parents myself, for if they had bothered to bring their child up in the path they wished it to walk, it less likely would have departed from it!

Anas09:

But we shd know the tricks of satan.
He can use your own words against you.

That is why i don't give space for nonsense and i don't care what any one calls me for defending my Faith. I know Satan's tricks.

No one can intimidate me with stupid blackmails.
That faith you have to keep defending must keep being under attack! And personally, that's a good thing as it means you'd have to keep examining your faith to fix the dents and damage it incurs.

When my faith is under attack, I examine my faith in order to find the dents and damage incurred. I know that strong shield and armour protects me so how come I am attacked? Did I miss class when Sun Tzu said I should win the war without going to battle? So I look for the weak points so that I could fix them

Sometimes, and most often, the assault is because of the weakness of my faith itself. And being the atheist that I am, I therefore look for firmer foundations on which to base my faith. Its why I do not believe, by the way. Believing excludes alternatives, and leaves one without the knowledge that each firm foundation can be eroded by greater forces.

Which makes me ponder that one can't claim to know satan's tricks Anas. And that unknowing is why some rely on Christ, and should say "Oh, but for the grace of God go I?" Satan has been at it for centuries so puny you cannot know its tricks, sorry to disappoint you.

With apologies for obtuseness!
Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by GoodMuyis(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2018
Nawa o
SO to express yourself and what your believed has limit, but walking naked on the street is cool
Atheists with poorly lived life. If Morality is subjective why not leave people to their life and set standard of morality.

I Just pity all these Nairaland atheist, their eyes will clear on that Glorious day.

1 Like

Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by jFrankNorfleet: 1:25pm On May 18, 2018
Anas09:

Hmmmm.

Lying for Jesus is a hobby for Christians

a. They were not against their mentioning "Jesus", they were against people bringing their religious beliefs into it so whatever speech is to be given has to be "Religiously-Neutral", making this about Jesus is implying Mohammed, Sango, Buddha etc is allowed while Jesus is not which isn't the case at all. I know you guys have victim complex and see persecution in everything but this isn't the case

b. financiers of Lewis-Palmer High School weren't atheists, the school is a public school and one of the best Public Schools in Colorado. Do you have any proof Lewis-Palmer High is sponsored by atheists or you made that up like Christians are fond of doing?
What prevents the girl from mentioning Jesus is what would prevent Budaatum from saying "Jesus is imaginary and Allah is fake, There's no Hell or heaven, no god anywhere" maybe the atheists should also claim persecution for not being able to bring their antireligious views into graduation speeches

c. Mike wasn't disconnected, she said everything she wanted to within the 60 seconds allotted time and left the stage as planned, None of her speech was "Edited". what she did was dubiously submit a religiously neutral speech and read a religiously biased one. No one edited the original speech and even she owed up to the dubiousness when she was challenged

I know you can't stop lying for Jesus but at least tone your lies down a lil bit

CC: Budaatum

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by Anas09: 9:47pm On May 18, 2018
jFrankNorfleet:

Lying for Jesus is a hobby for Christians

a. They were not against their mentioning "Jesus", they were against people bringing their religious beliefs into it so whatever speech is to be given has to be "Religiously-Neutral", making this about Jesus is implying Mohammed, Sango, Buddha etc is allowed while Jesus is not which isn't the case at all. I know you guys have victim complex and see persecution in everything but this isn't the case

b. financiers of Lewis-Palmer High School weren't atheists, the school is a public school and one of the best Public Schools in Colorado. Do you have any proof Lewis-Palmer High is sponsored by atheists or you made that up like Christians are fond of doing?
What prevents the girl from mentioning Jesus is what would prevent Budaatum from saying "Jesus is imaginary and Allah is fake, There's no Hell or heaven, no god anywhere" maybe the atheists should also claim persecution for not being able to bring their antireligious views into graduation speeches

c. Mike wasn't disconnected, she said everything she wanted to within the 60 seconds allotted time and left the stage as planned, None of her speech was "Edited". what she did was dubiously submit a religiously neutral speech and read a religiously biased one. No one edited the original speech and even she owed up to the dubiousness when she was challenged

I know you can't stop lying for Jesus but at least tone your lies down a lil bit

CC: Budaatum
See, i have walked passed your type, so i will ignore you and pretend i didn't see this.
Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by Anas09: 9:54pm On May 18, 2018
budaatum:

I don't agree that it is misunderstood at all. I am made to understand that God is almighty why then would my puny strength make a difference in God wars? I should rather spend my energy doing here for those whom I see, and bother not about fighting for the gods.

I also find my faith needs no defence, as it in itself is my shield and my armour.

I don't agree. The Church of England was the last organisation to fully adopt the 2010 UK Equality Act, an act to abolish discrimination due to
being or becoming a transsexual person, being married or in a civil partnership, being pregnant or on maternity leave, disability, race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief or lack of religion/belief, sex and sexual orientation. They were fighting to retain the right to discriminate as their God told them they should. If it wasn't the nation's church, no one would have cared really, but CoE doing Jerry Falwell? Is it not ungodly to fight against the abolishment of these discriminations? Or should the CoE be the ones to throw the first stones so they can continue with their bigotry? Where is the Jesus in that? Yet, in the same church were those who wanted the church to sign up to the act, and the battle played out over years till the anti-discriminators finally won out. The church appointed its first female bishop in 2014!

As for turning ones children into drug addicts, I blame the Christian parents myself, for if they had bothered to bring their child up in the path they wished it to walk, it less likely would have departed from it!

That faith you have to keep defending must keep being under attack! And personally, that's a good thing as it means you'd have to keep examining your faith to fix the dents and damage it incurs.

When my faith is under attack, I examine my faith in order to find the dents and damage incurred. I know that strong shield and armour protects me so how come I am attacked? Did I miss class when Sun Tzu said I should win the war without going to battle? So I look for the weak points so that I could fix them

Sometimes, and most often, the assault is because of the weakness of my faith itself. And being the atheist that I am, I therefore look for firmer foundations on which to base my faith. Its why I do not believe, by the way. Believing excludes alternatives, and leaves one without the knowledge that each firm foundation can be eroded by greater forces.

Which makes me ponder that one can't claim to know satan's tricks Anas. And that unknowing is why some rely on Christ, and should say "Oh, but for the grace of God go I?" Satan has been at it for centuries so puny you cannot know its tricks, sorry to disappoint you.

With apologies for obtuseness!

So well written. I'd ve to fine time to respond to this.

For the recoreds, Satan's tricks haven't changed. All you need do is know the Word of God, have the Spirit of God, and he'll become as exposed and punny as a punny.

1 Like

Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by budaatum: 11:11pm On May 18, 2018
Anas09:

So well written. I'd ve to fine time to respond to this.

For the recoreds, Satan's tricks haven't changed. All you need do is know the Word of God, have the Spirit of God, and he'll become as exposed and punny as a punny.
Thank you for the compliment, though I think what I wrote is convoluted with multiple meanings that may not make sense.

Know the "Word of God", you say. Yet who doth know those words? Are they not mere bread, that which alone one must not live on? Or idols even, the finger, and not the moon it points to? The Gospel itself is mere baby school, and is given to some (well, given to all, as they say in communion, but understanding, to some). "Know God", I think, would be more appropriate.

I find that all words are godified when holy breathe is breathed into them. Otherwise, they are just like mud, or blots of ink on a piece of paper or unintelligible sounds like those made by babies - meaningless and rather ineffective. That's why one must not limit ones understanding to the letter of the word, but look behind the veil, and pull it down if one can. There really ought to be no more "we are not worthy to go up the mountain and be in the presence of the gods". For the holy spirit of comprehension and understanding has been given to all to go up themselves and see God through the Son.

And I do find that satan is a master at evolving. It takes the approach of the bird that has learned to fly without perching because the hunters shoot better with better guns. Once you think you know satan's tricks, it gets new ones. Probably why the words are "not flesh and blood", but the "rulers, the authorities, the powers of this dark world and the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms". As Sun Tzu says, "Never underestimate thy enemy", or thy friends, for that matter! One must learn more about satan's ways so ones armour and shield would be more effective. In fact, perhaps we atheists should be arguing that satan, as opposed to gods, is not real!

I am most honoured that you will spend your time and might considering my words. And by the way, good work on Ishi. Been following her posts and find she is being extremely unpotty mouthed, even when she'd have been justified to be. Her light is shinning so much better now that she has stopped covering it with poo. And reading her is a breathe of fresh air (and that includes her diaries and blog!) She is hypersmart and should continue to shine her bright light.
Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by Anas09: 11:41pm On May 18, 2018
budaatum:

Thank you for the compliment, though I think what I wrote is convoluted with multiple meanings that may not make sense.

Know the "Word of God", you say. Yet who doth know those words? Are they not mere bread, that which alone one must not live on? Or idols even, the finger, and not the moon it points to? The Gospel itself is mere baby school, and is given to some (well, given to all, as they say in communion, but understanding, to some). "Know God", I think, would be more appropriate.

I find that all words are godified when holy breathe is breathed into them. Otherwise, they are just like mud, or blots of ink on a piece of paper or unintelligible sounds like those made by babies - meaningless and rather ineffective. That's why one must not limit ones understanding to the letter of the word, but look behind the veil, and pull it down if one can. There really ought to be no more "we are not worthy to go up the mountain and be in the presence of the gods". For the holy spirit of comprehension and understanding has been given to all to go up themselves and see God through the Son.

And I do find that satan is a master at evolving. It takes the approach of the bird that has learned to fly without perching because the hunters shoot better with better guns. Once you think you know satan's tricks, it gets new ones. Probably why the words are "not flesh and blood", but the "rulers, the authorities, the powers of this dark world and the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms". As Sun Tzu says, "Never underestimate thy enemy", or thy friends, for that matter! One must learn more about satan's ways so ones armour and shield would be more effective. In fact, perhaps we atheists should be arguing that satan, as opposed to gods, is not real!

I am most honoured that you will spend your time and might considering my words. And by the way, good work on Ishi. Been following her posts and find she is being extremely unpotty mouthed, even when she'd have been justified to be. Her light is shinning so much better now that she has stopped covering it with poo. And reading her is a breathe of fresh air (and that includes her diaries and blog!) She is hypersmart and should continue to shine her bright light.
You shd have allowed me to respond to your first post before this. Time to spend down here is limited.

Hold on until i can respond, then you can proceed from there.
Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by jFrankNorfleet: 6:33am On May 19, 2018
Anas09:

See, i have walked passed your type, so i will ignore you and pretend i didn't see this.

Of course, pretend you didn't see the truth so that you can keep spreading lies allover the place. an important tenet of Christianity

Anyways I don't care if you ignore or not. I see lies and I call people out for it no matter who the lie is coming from

Budaatum and others interested in the truth,
here's where you can learn the Truth

Be wary of any emotional moving story told by Christians, most times they're filled with lies to fit an agenda

2 Likes

Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by budaatum: 1:53pm On May 19, 2018
jFrankNorfleet:

Of course, pretend you didn't see the truth so that you can keep spreading lies allover the place. an important tenet of Christianity

Anyways I don't care if you ignore or not. I see lies and I call people out for it no matter who the lie is coming from

Be wary of any emotional moving story told by Christians, most times they're filled with lies to fit an agenda
It is a pity that some people take the attitude of all being fair in love and war. Lies only end up belittling the liar.

The Supreme Court determined that:

We conclude that the School District did not violate Corder’s First Amendment free exercise of religion rights by disciplining her for presenting a different valedictory speech than the one she gave to her principal for prior review.

I wonder what would’ve happened had she submitted her Jesus Speech to the principal ahead of time. Would school officials have allowed it to be said? If not, I feel this would be a much stronger case.

Thanks jFrankNorfleet
Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by CAPSLOCKED: 4:42pm On May 19, 2018
Anas09:

Hmmmm.

NOBODY DISLIKES YOUR PREFERRED DEITY.

THE THING IS THAT, SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR RELIGION TO YOURSELF AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD.

NOW, IMAGINE HOW MESSY IT'LL BE IF ON A BUS FROM LAGOS TO YOLA, YOU LEAD THE CHRISTIAN PRAYERS AND TALK ABOUT CHRIST AND HELL, AND REPENTANCE.

I LEAD HARE KRISHNA'S HYMNS AND PRAYERS. MY FRIEND @HOPEFULLANDLORD TAKES THE STAGE NEXT WITH PRAYERS TO BUDDHA, DALAM0N SINGS TO RAMACHANDRA. MUSA THEN PRAYS TO ALLAH, FOLLOWED BY SOME READINGS FROM THE DOCTOFUS FROM OTEM... AND EVERYONE ELSE TALKING ABOUT THEIR DIFFERENT GODS..

HOW COMFORTABLE ARE YOU GOING TO FEEL?

THERE'S NO WAR ON CHRISTIANITY..
WE DON'T COME TO YOUR CHURCH SO I SEE NO REASON FOR YOU TO SHOW UP AT OUR HOUSES, OUR PARTIES, EVERYWHERE.. WITH THE MESSAGE OF YOUR RELIGION. IT'S NUISANCE. YOU WON'T BE GLAD IF MUSLIMS DO THAT.. OR IF THE FOLLOWERS OF AMADIOHA CAME TO YOUR HOUSE WITH ALL THOSE SCARY FETISH STUFF.

WE KEEP RELIGION OUT OF SCHOOLS AND PUBLIC PLACES BECAUSE NO RELIGION IS SUPERIOR TO ANOTHER. IF YOU AGREE THAT CHRISTIANITY SHOULD BE TALKED ABOUT ANYWHERE THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE BIASED, AND ALSO AGREE THAT THE OTHER 3,000 DIFFERENT RELIGIONS BE TALKED ABOUT.

IF YOU WANT CRK TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS BE COMFORTABLE WHEN ISLAM AND VINSHUISM ARE TAUGHT TO YOUR KIDS ALONG WITH ANOTHER 50 DIFFERENT RELIGIONS.

NO RELIGION IS SUPERIOR, THEY'RE ALL ON THE SAME LEVEL OF INVENTED, IMAGINARY NONSENSE.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by Anas09: 4:40pm On May 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOBODY DISLIKES YOUR PREFERRED DEITY.

THE THING IS THAT, SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR RELIGION TO YOURSELF AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD.

NOW, IMAGINE HOW MESSY IT'LL BE IF ON A BUS FROM LAGOS TO YOLA, YOU LEAD THE CHRISTIAN PRAYERS AND TALK ABOUT CHRIST AND HELL, AND REPENTANCE.

I LEAD HARE KRISHNA'S HYMNS AND PRAYERS. MY FRIEND @HOPEFULLANDLORD TAKES THE STAGE NEXT WITH PRAYERS TO BUDDHA, DALAM0N SINGS TO RAMACHANDRA. MUSA THEN PRAYS TO ALLAH, FOLLOWED BY SOME READINGS FROM THE DOCTOFUS FROM OTEM... AND EVERYONE ELSE TALKING ABOUT THEIR DIFFERENT GODS..

HOW COMFORTABLE ARE YOU GOING TO FEEL?

THERE'S NO WAR ON CHRISTIANITY..
WE DON'T COME TO YOUR CHURCH SO I SEE NO REASON FOR YOU TO SHOW UP AT OUR HOUSES, OUR PARTIES, EVERYWHERE.. WITH THE MESSAGE OF YOUR RELIGION. IT'S NUISANCE. YOU WON'T BE GLAD IF MUSLIMS DO THAT.. OR IF THE FOLLOWERS OF AMADIOHA CAME TO YOUR HOUSE WITH ALL THOSE SCARY FETISH STUFF.

WE KEEP RELIGION OUT OF SCHOOLS AND PUBLIC PLACES BECAUSE NO RELIGION IS SUPERIOR TO ANOTHER. IF YOU AGREE THAT CHRISTIANITY SHOULD BE TALKED ABOUT ANYWHERE THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE BIASED, AND ALSO AGREE THAT THE OTHER 3,000 DIFFERENT RELIGIONS BE TALKED ABOUT.

IF YOU WANT CRK TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS BE COMFORTABLE WHEN ISLAM AND VINSHUISM ARE TAUGHT TO YOUR KIDS ALONG WITH ANOTHER 50 DIFFERENT RELIGIONS.

NO RELIGION IS SUPERIOR, THEY'RE ALL ON THE SAME LEVEL OF INVENTED, IMAGINARY NONSENSE.
Do yourself a favour and stop quoting me, i have never read your post and will not change my mind.
Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by Anas09: 4:41pm On May 20, 2018
jFrankNorfleet:

I didn't read this.
Re: Student Wins Right To Talk About Jesus And The Bible In Graduation Speech by AtYourCervix: 9:07pm On May 20, 2018
Anas09:

Do yourself a favour and stop quoting me, i have never read your post and will not change my mind.

Anas09:

I didn't read this.

You think they care if you read their posts?

(1) (Reply)

What's The Point Of Circumcision As Commanded By (abrahamic) Religions? / I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! / Nostradamus Predicts 2021 Will Be Far Worse Than 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.