Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Federal Inland Revenue Service - E-receipts Process - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Federal Inland Revenue Service - E-receipts Process (3288 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Service Collected N338.1 Billion In January / The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), To Increase VAT / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Opportunity For Consultants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Inland Revenue Service - E-receipts Process by taxnaija: 1:34pm On May 17, 2018

SUMMARY

TaxNaija attention has been drawn to difficulties faced by most Nigerian organizations in generating Value added tax (VAT) and Withholding tax (WHT) receipts after remittances

.............. READ ON BELOW
The Nigerian Federal Inland Revenue Service was created in 1943 when it was carved out of the erstwhile Inland Revenue Department that covered what was then the Anglo-phone West Africa during the colonial era. The Federal Inland Revenue Service started as part of a colonial tax organization under the name the Inland Revenue Department of Anglophone West Africa.

The FIRS as an operating arm of the Federal Board of Inland Revenue (FBIR) whose mission is to operate a transparent and efficient tax system that optimizes tax revenue collection and voluntary compliance.

In mid-2017, the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) introduced an online platform that covers functions of the FIRS and the e-printing of all remittances payable to the scheme.

TaxNaija present as requested the procedural process of printing receipts and credit notes from the e-FIRS platform.

STEPS

1. https://tcc.firs.gov.ng
2. Click on Register to get your account
3. Click Corporate
4. Enter your TIN
5. Click retrieve (This populate all your information. Ensure that the email you registered is valid)
6. Click confirm box (i.e Click on confirm box after ensuring that all information is correct most especially the email and date of incorporation)
7. Click SUBMIT (at this point, a mail is sent to your inbox instructing you to activate the link by clicking on the link, i.e. you need to open your email and do the activation of the link)
8. Click HOME (Enter your TIN and password as seen in the activation email.
9. Answer the arithmetic calculation
1. Click login (Change your password and submit)
1. Click on search receipts.

Please note that the process can be frustrating due to large number of taxpayer trying to access their account at the same time.

However, keep trying till you can proceed.

Should you require further information or assistance on the discussed matter, kindly send a mail to taxnaija24@gmail.com or onaaramichael@gmail.com

see pictures below

http://taxnaija..com.ng/2018/05/federal-inland-revenue-service-e.html

Re: Federal Inland Revenue Service - E-receipts Process by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2018
The automation of online tax remittance and documentation is a very good development.
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...

(1) (Reply)

KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam / What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone / Its Another Scam Report From Google Trader Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.