Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,730 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

England Players Reaction After Earning World Cup Call-up - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Players Reaction After Earning World Cup Call-up (469 Views)

Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup / Comedian Andrew Lawrence Shows Cancelled After Racist Tweets At England Players. / England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

England Players Reaction After Earning World Cup Call-up by Itzpetersv: 2:19pm On May 17, 2018
Jack Butland: Every call-up is an honour, but a World Cup call-up is something extra special! I've always dreamed of this moment and can't wait for the next couple of months.

Kyle Walker: Honoured to be able to represent England at the 2018 World Cup! Can't wait to get there and do the fans proud! Thank you for all your kind messages!

Dele Alli: It's an honour to be named in the England squad for the World Cup. It's a dream come true! Get me to Russia!!

Marcus Rashford: After years of you standing on the touchline in the cold and rain, mum, we're off to the World Cup!

See More: http://www.vondanews.com/england-players-reaction-after-earning-world-cup-call-up/

Re: England Players Reaction After Earning World Cup Call-up by dele31: 2:22pm On May 17, 2018
Where is Tammy Abraham?
Re: England Players Reaction After Earning World Cup Call-up by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 17, 2018
When you are a citizen of a blessed country with an awesome government this is how you feel

You even want to play for free

Why I laugh whenever people say Nigerian army is the best in Africa I laugh so loud

I mean if Cameroun.decides to invade us there's nothing we can do

Imagine an army that hasn't been able to.defeat bokoharam

An army full of people that couldn't get jobs so had no choice but to join army

Sorry for dirgesssimg but Nigeria gets me worked up
Re: England Players Reaction After Earning World Cup Call-up by Everex(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2018
dele31:
Where is Tammy Abraham?
him dey my room dey cry

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About Nike / Follow & Subscribe To Veetee For Daily Entertainment Videos / Germany Based Nigerian Musician Blak-i Releases WC Song For The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.