Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Actress Uche Ogbodo Shares Sultry Pictures To Mark Her Birthday [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Uche Ogbodo Shares Sultry Pictures To Mark Her Birthday [photos] (615 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / Uche Ogbodo Shares Loved-Up Photos With Her Younger Baby Daddy / CeeC Shares New Sultry Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Shares Sultry Pictures To Mark Her Birthday [photos] by TempleChinedum(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2018

Nollywood top celebrity Uche Ogbodo is +1 today.

The sultry actress shared this beautiful pictures to mark her birthday.

Happy birthday to me! For some reason, I always become quite reflective around the time of my birthday. Unlike some people, I don’t ever dread turning a year older. I love growing older, evolving and reflecting on where life has taken me. My birthday is always a time of gratitude, hope and optimism. I’m always excited to think about what the year ahead will hold, while remembering to not let the past define me ! I Sit in a different car now as I look ahead , “Anything is possible “ ‘Cos I’m not the girl I used to be . Happy birthday to me ������

Source:
http://www.ladiesgist.com/actress-uche-ogbodo-shares-sultry-pictures-to-mark-her-birthday/

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Shares Sultry Pictures To Mark Her Birthday [photos] by Abbeyme: 2:37pm On May 17, 2018
just in case
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Shares Sultry Pictures To Mark Her Birthday [photos] by soberdrunk(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2018
No matter how well you spray and respray and do body work on an old Peugeot 504, you cannot turn it into a Bentley......... angry
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Shares Sultry Pictures To Mark Her Birthday [photos] by timibare(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2018
I appreciate her wide lips.....

(1) (Reply)

3 Million Naira Up For Grabs In #myindomiemyremix Competition / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) / Cee C Can't Be Forgiven She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.