Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Buying Pictures Without An Online Payment Service - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buying Pictures Without An Online Payment Service (646 Views)

Important! Who Knows How To Use Voguepay's Online Payment Service? / How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems / Which Online Payment System To Choose For Our Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Pictures Without An Online Payment Service by Dngi: 4:03pm On May 24, 2010
HIĀ  all i am tasked with the opportunity to source for pictures for a web projects,problem is i don't have a credit card ,pay-pal ,etc.I am stuck i don't want to get involved with any copyright infringement.Help will be greatly appreciated
Re: Buying Pictures Without An Online Payment Service by goldenimp(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2010
send me the type of pics u need to me at goldenimpression @ yahoo.com and ill send them to you
Re: Buying Pictures Without An Online Payment Service by Albato(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2010
flickr.com is probably the most famous photo repository on the web. They have loads of free to use images. Check with the advanced search while on flickr.com. Look for "Creative Commons" labelled photos. You will find a subgroup of photos you are allowed to use commercially or otherwise without copyright breach. They also have photos you will need to obtain permission to use.

(1) (Reply)

Alternator Booster - Ironing Device. / I Need A Detailed Book Or Video Tutorial On Joomla / How Can I Bookmark A Passworded Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.