Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/05/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/05/18 (436 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/05/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/05/18 by dallyemmy: 3:25pm On May 17, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/05/18 by dallyemmy: 3:31pm On May 17, 2018
Prayers

1.I worship and adore you my Father, because, you’re not a respecter of crowd; one with you, is a majority.

2.Thank you, Father, for all the battles you have fought and won on my behalf, in the past.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

4.Father, I stand upon your word and decree that, no weapon fashioned against me shall
prosper; and let every tongue that rises against me be condemned, till eternity, in Jesus’ name.

5.Father, wear upon me the garment of your own righteousness, in the name of Jesus; for all my own righteousness, are but filthy rags, before you.

6.Father, reveal to me always, all the secret plans of my enemies, so that I could counter and defeat them with appropriate spiritual weapons, before, they are executed, in Jesus’ name.

7.Father, open my eyes to see the invisible, and my ears, to hear the inaudible, in Jesus’ name.

8.Father, surround me always with your angels and chariots of fire and let me be divinely
protected from satanic and evil attacks, in Jesus’ name.

9.Father, let your presence never depart from me, even, for a second, throughout the remaining days of my sojourn, here on earth, in Jesus’
name.

10.Father, please, come to my aid, as I confront the battles of life; please, don’t leave me alone, at the mercy of the enemies, that seem stronger than I, in Jesus’ name.

11.Father, grant Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, divine favour and breakthroughs, concerning, his most pressing needs, today, in Jesus’ name.

12.Your Personal petitions. ( Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus’ name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/05/18 by dallyemmy: 8:09am On May 18, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, May 18th, 2018) - Seeing The Invisible

1.Thank you, Father, for sending your son, Jesus, to show us the way and to reconcile us back to you.

2.Thank you, Father, for the privilege and honour to access the throne of grace and mercy directly, through the works that Jesus did at Calvary.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, sanctify me, open my eyes of faith and grant me express access to the spiritual realm, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me a faith that sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable and receives the impossible, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every insulator that has been preventing the free flow of your power and anointing, in my life, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me to be able to pay the price, in holiness, prayers, fasting, etc, that will enable me to be permanently connected to you, in the spiritual realm, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let my eyes of understanding be enlightened, that I may know the hope of your calling and the riches of the glory of your inheritance, in the saints, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, open my spiritual eyes to see the invisible and my spiritual ears to hear the inaudible, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, as many who are yet to know you, let them have a divine encounter with you, today, that will enable them to be connected to you, in the spirit realm, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, renew the strength and your anointing upon Pastor E.A. Adeboye; let his spiritual flavour and colour never diminish, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ever Forget To Thank The Lord God Almighty For This / . / Why This Debate Is Not Just About Seed Sowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.