Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal (1096 Views)

Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019 / Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal by EdifiedCEO: 5:11pm On May 17, 2018
Big Brother Naija Ist runner-up,Cee-C has bagged her first endorsement deal .

She was signed up by Nigeria’s no 1 eyewear retailer, House of Lunettes.

On why she was choosen as a Brand Ambassador,

Cee-c’s fashion sense and love for trendy Eyewear makes her a unique choice as “Face of Lunettes”. We are looking forward to a remarkable campaign of Cee-c in our new affordable Eyewear brands that are fashionable and well priced for our customers across the country.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-cee-c-bags-first-endorsement-deal/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal by biacan(f): 5:12pm On May 17, 2018
The same company with Tboss...... she already bagged another deal with NAIRABET...... go girl kiss

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 17, 2018
FCT!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 17, 2018
BuhariSelf:
FCT!!!
biacan:
g
BuhariSelf:
FCT!!!
Anty Why Nah??
Re: PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal by biacan(f): 5:14pm On May 17, 2018
BuhariSelf:
Anty Why Nah??
Shut up

Re: PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Shut up
Wetin I Do You Nah?? First You Deprived Me Of My Ftc, Now Dis Slap. God Is Watching U

Re: PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 17, 2018
Mr. A: Hello, good afternoon. May I know your name? Can I have your attention?

Me: Venite Lumen . I'm in a hurry because I'm attending an important function but wouldn't mind giving you a little attention.

Mr. A: Thank you. What is transmission?

Me: Transmission is the act of transmitting a token by a transmitter(driver) to a 'transmittee'(police officer) during transition. Tankio

Mr. A: Are you sure there's no omission?

Me: No sir, unless you want me to write a comprehension on transmission but I'm afraid that'd put me in detention till the next election.

Mr. A: OK wait wait. What do you have to say about the trending IGP transmission?

Me: Well, all I can say is that his village people were on a bad mission to destroy his reputation. You see, our leaders should acquire proper education and pay attention to instruction to avoid transmission omission which can bring confusion in the presence of a large population. Take it or leave it, transmission omission threw our IGP into confusion and frustration and I'm afraid that it might land him in depression.

Mr. A: Wait wait. Are you from this nation?

Me: Of course, I am a bona fide citizen of this nation. I am from Imo State and my Governor is that one who erects statues for the next generation without having any plan for job creation. He has impoverished many IMO citizens such that most of them suffer from malnutrition and if care isn't taken , some would need to go for blood transfusion. My Governor only think of 2019 election without understanding that Ararume and co are waiting for him at the Independent National Electoral Commission to stop him from engaging in any form of electoral manipulation .

Mr. A: wow that's a good narration! What is your qualification as well as your inspiration?

Me: Imo state university is where I had my Tertiary education and God is whom I always look up to for inspiration to avoid omission during transmission. I also look up to Him for salvation in my times of tribulation.

Mr. A: Thank you for this wonderful transmission without omission.

Me: That's my little contribution to this trending transmission which has put the nation in tension. Tankio. Bye
Re: PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal by biacan(f): 5:24pm On May 17, 2018
BuhariSelf:
Wetin I Do You Nah?? First You Deprived Me Of My Ftc, Now Dis Slap. God Is Watching U
Are you still talking

Re: PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal by LesbianBoy(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2018
This one ubi franklin is gumming body with Cee C what is happening? grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal by GraGra247(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2018
Ubi Franklin is obviously the brain behind it for both Tboss And Cee-C.
Re: PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Are you still talking
No Ma
Re: PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal by biacan(f): 5:33pm On May 17, 2018
BuhariSelf:
No Ma
Keep quiet

Re: PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Keep quiet
Shey The Crime Wey I Commit Nah To Ask You Why You Steal My Ftc Abi?? Wey You Wan Use Tunder Kee Me

Re: PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal by fiercehillz(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2018
Ubi na wicked hustler...

(1) (Reply)

MC Galaxy, Regina Daniels And Nosa Rex In Cute Selfie / Paul Okoye's Son, Andre Wins Gold Medal At Karate Championship Event (photo) / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her "Twin" Bonang Matheba On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.