Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) (72481 Views)

Ahmed Musa Donates School Bags, Books To Students In Jos / Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos / Ahmed Musa Donates Two Million Naira To Kingsley Obiekwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by jojomario(m): 10:06am On May 18, 2018
CharleyBright:
Ahmed Musa, How many bags of rice are these. This one wet you carry 30 bags of rice come, you forget say even 5 trailer load wont feed your Kano Battalions of Almajiri mouths.
And next time, don't forget to include Family Planning Contraceptives. They badly need it to cut down on their over population before we surpass China.
What have you ever done to the less privileged?

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:06am On May 18, 2018
GreenMavro:
wink

will this act revive his dead football career?

Look at your life inwardly and be truthful to yourself, can you convince yourself you not also dead already.
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 10:06am On May 18, 2018
Yes brother, to feed his entire congregations but the mumu you quote forget to realized that.

aribisala0:
Jesus needed only 5 loaves
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2018
better than.... shoe maker business
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by Smartvic1(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2018
I have a feeling this guy has political ambitions.

See face
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by kstyle2(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
This man has done more than the Governor of Delta State.

That Okowa is useless.
hahahahahahahha
On a serious note, delta and bayelsa state have no business being backward and lacking infrastructures especially bayelsa state with a population of about 4 million people

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2018
This boy is going into politics soon
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by jojomario(m): 10:08am On May 18, 2018
Riversides2003:
Does anyone know if he is contesting?
I don't think so. This is Ramadan. Many of this will fly across board. Period of giving and donation
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by goshen26: 10:08am On May 18, 2018
The problem I have with this is that people who can afford 200bags of rice will still be the ones that will share this token

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by ewehh1: 10:08am On May 18, 2018
God bless him more
stephenduru:
Nigerian football and philanthropist, Ahmed Musa donated goods including rice to people of kano for Ramadan.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-what-super-eagles-player-ahmed-musa.html?m=1
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 10:08am On May 18, 2018
kk
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by chendstone01(m): 10:08am On May 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
This man has done more than the Governor of Delta State.

That Okowa is useless.

abeg okowa done finish that road by FMC and LION house?

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by dealslip(f): 10:10am On May 18, 2018
CharleyBright:
Ahmed Musa, How many bags of rice are these. This one wet you carry 30 bags of rice come, you forget say even 5 trailer load wont feed your Kano Battalions of Almajiri mouths.
And next time, don't forget to include Family Planning Contraceptives. They badly need it to cut down on their over population before we surpass China.
Na Ahmed born them? The guy try na. Some governors wont even give those thirty bags to the less privileged. They should go and play ball too at least he is not a thiefing Governor who has decided to keep his people in penury.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 10:12am On May 18, 2018
shamecurls:

Look at your life inwardly and be truthful to yourself, can you convince yourself you not also dead already.
u r dead for quoting me angry angry
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by kereman1: 10:12am On May 18, 2018
must he but his ugly face on the bag of rice...
hypocrite
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by Viccur(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2018
I thought they said they are in fasting period then why the bulk of foodstuffs?
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On May 18, 2018
viceddy95:
He tried,it's not easy,,,kudos to him...
Waiting for some enemies of progree to look for fault in what does not concern them...
One spotted third comment below this your comment on the first page. They will never appreciate, was it not some days when a governor empowered his northern brothers with shoe cobbling pack, mediocre at its highest peak.
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by kereman1: 10:14am On May 18, 2018
carammel:
The sack is not for sale but the rice can be for sale, they will only repack the content.

I hope it gets to the main targets(less privileged) though.

good point noted!!!
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by wyzoe: 10:14am On May 18, 2018
stephenduru:
Nigerian football and philanthropist, Ahmed Musa donated goods including rice to people of kano for Ramadan.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-what-super-eagles-player-ahmed-musa.html?m=1

Ahmed Musa is a Nigerian football?
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2018
Transmission rice
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2018
GreenMavro:
u r dead for quoting me angry angry

Just saying the obvious truth Bro.

Be truthful to yourself for once.

Look at your peers where they stand compared to where you are. You will agree with me

The truth could be bitter and also hurt, but only true and credible people like me can tell you.

Appreciate me

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by Spar7tan(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2018
That will not guarantee him first 11
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 10:17am On May 18, 2018
shamecurls:

Just saying the obvious truth Bro.

Be truthful to yourself for once.

Look at your peers where they stand compared to where you are. You will agree with me

The truth could be bitter and also hurt, but only true and credible people like me can tell you.

Appreciate me

Lol...well, I don't need to brag on a faceless forum
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by eduardo36(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2018
Kind gesture, May Allah you abundantly.
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by ShenTeh(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2018
next thing now na to hear say him self wan contest for one political position.
Good gesture anyway.
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by PVC2019(f): 10:25am On May 18, 2018
CharleyBright:

grin grin
By cutting down on their over population, you hv also succeeded in reducing the number of votes coming out from the battalion of Almajiris
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by viceddy95(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2018
Awonla:

One spotted third comment below this your comment on the first page. They will never appreciate, was it not some days when a governor empowered his northern brothers with shoe cobbling pack, mediocre at its highest peak.
I tire for them ooo
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by kingabdull: 10:27am On May 18, 2018
If every big man or wealthy Nigerian will donate 30 bags the country will be a better place starting from you and I.

CharleyBright:
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2018
Love leads
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2018
Musa feeding his own lot of Almajiris.
Re: Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2018
CharleyBright:
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) / Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.