Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Takes Obsession Share Your Story For A Chance To Win Tecno Camon X - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Takes Obsession Share Your Story For A Chance To Win Tecno Camon X (763 Views)

TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Tecno’s New Camon X Is Launching On April 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Takes Obsession Share Your Story For A Chance To Win Tecno Camon X by Tundezy6(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2018
Takes Obsession Share Your Story for a chance to Win Tecno Camon X, #ItTakesObsession I’ve always believed that success for anyone is all about drive, dedication, and desire but I have also learned that having the right attitude, passion and obsession is important.

Manchester City Football Club was crowned Champion for the English Premier League 2017-2018 Season due to their immense dedication, obsession, and hard work.

Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate.

Read more
https://naijatechreviews.com/takes-obsession-share-your-story-for-a-chance-to-win-tecno-camon-x/

Re: Takes Obsession Share Your Story For A Chance To Win Tecno Camon X by Ejadike(m): 12:32am On May 18, 2018
Nice one. Camon X to be won. Tested
Re: Takes Obsession Share Your Story For A Chance To Win Tecno Camon X by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2018
Tundezy6:
Takes Obsession Share Your Story for a chance to Win Tecno Camon X, #ItTakesObsession I’ve always believed that success for anyone is all about drive, dedication, and desire but I have also learned that having the right attitude, passion and obsession is important.

Manchester City Football Club was crowned Champion for the English Premier League 2017-2018 Season due to their immense dedication, obsession, and hard work.

Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate.

Read more
https://naijatechreviews.com/takes-obsession-share-your-story-for-a-chance-to-win-tecno-camon-x/

Wooow
Nice one
Re: Takes Obsession Share Your Story For A Chance To Win Tecno Camon X by Freelancerx: 7:06pm On May 21, 2018
Tecno wan do giveaway again? Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Techno Cx Air For Sale / I Need UK Or US Iphone 6s Plus 64gb / Get 4gig For N1000 On The New MTN Dealzone Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.