Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Lover, Not My Husband Impregnated Me, Mother-of-four Confesses, As Daughter S - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Lover, Not My Husband Impregnated Me, Mother-of-four Confesses, As Daughter S (399 Views)

Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lover, Not My Husband Impregnated Me, Mother-of-four Confesses, As Daughter S by MichaelMega: 1:20am On May 18, 2018
A bread seller, Marian Folarin, on Thursday told a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan that it was her lover that impregnated her and not her husband, Kayode Folarin.

The mother-of-four in her original petition to the court accused her husband of “gross irresponsibility and incompetence” in managing the home.

She said, “My lord, hunger, thirst and wretchedness had been the order of the day with me in Kayode’s house in the last 20 years I lived with him.

Continue Reading:
http://dailybells.com.ng/metro/my-lover-not-my-husband-impregnated-me-mother-of-four-confesses-as-daughter-says-shes-ungrateful/17/05/2018/

Re: My Lover, Not My Husband Impregnated Me, Mother-of-four Confesses, As Daughter S by churchee: 3:25am On May 18, 2018
Let her lover take her home.

(1) (Reply)

Wallpaper For Your Child / What Is The Differences? / Husband For Sale - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.