Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? (4050 Views)

Nigerians Living In Austria,how Is Life Over There / Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? / Anybody Visited The Netherland Embassy Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? by passionup: 6:38pm On May 24, 2010
I am admitted to start a postgraduate programme in the Netherland and i need information on how is life over there, opportunites for jobs, social life and any information that will help me in preparation for my journey.NLers that are resident or are students[b][/b] in the netherland, i would love to hear your comments.
Re: Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? by obalukan: 2:08pm On May 25, 2010
pls can u tell me the name of the school ?
Re: Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? by passionup: 9:16pm On May 25, 2010
obalukan:

pls can u tell me the name of the school ?

Its University of tilburg and it is 2 hrs from Brussels and 2  and a half hrs from Amsterdam.Are u residing in the Netherlands or abound that end?Kindly give me some info pls ,Thks
Re: Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? by suxes2005(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2010
@Op

Nop, obalukan is also planning to come
there,

SHALOM
Re: Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? by megastu(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2010
i did my post graduate there. Oh boy read and come back home. Nothing dey there. Tilburg is even worse. Its like a village unlike amsterdam. However, you can really enjoy life there whilst studying, but forget about work.
Re: Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? by passionup: 5:40pm On May 26, 2010
megastu:

i did my post graduate there. Oh boy read and come back home. Nothing dey there. Tilburg is even worse. Its like a village unlike amsterdam. However, you can really enjoy life there whilst studying, but forget about work.

Thanks for that info. it gives ma a broad view point on how tpo prepare and on what to expect . i need more info on life in other parts of the netherlands and where one can really get jobs while studing without so much stress of running from piller to post
Re: Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? by megastu(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2010
Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
Re: Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? by olubunmi80: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2010
hello nairalanders,
please i would like those in the netherlands to respond to this. im having a problem deciding wch school to go to as i have gotten both admissions.
one is Hanze university of applied sciences and the Hague university of appled sciences for a masters degree
i need to make up my mind on this and any info will be appreciated so i can make the payment.
also i have been scheduled for a phone interview with one of the schools, wht do i expect o hear at this interview . they will be calling me on thursday . so this is quite urgent. thank you so much as i await your response.
Re: Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? by JagaJaga1: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2010
@olubunmi80 Did you certify your docs, if yes how did you go about that
Re: Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? by olubunmi80: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2010
@jagajaga. yes i certified my Documents by making photocopies of all the documents and going to a court to get them notarised by a Lawyer . this is very easy . i did mine at that court in onike , yaba area if u re in lagos. it was N300 a copy.they will stamp it and put a seal on it .it makes it a certified true copy .
Re: Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? by chelseabmw(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2010
wink
Re: Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? by olubunmi80: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2010
well i thank God the interview was successful. i ve made up my mind about the school. im going to The Hague university of applied sciences. for masters in International Communication.
for the purpose of informing the public, you have to transfer 12,500 euros to the school before they can process your visa. no more statements is accepted . i know cos that s wht i did. and im waiting for the email to go pick up my visa from Abuja.
if anyone need info abt the admission process, feel free to ask. Good day u all and Happy new month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any One In The Netherland-how Is Life Over There? by promise2(f): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2011
@Olubunmi80, how did the process go? are you now in Netherland? pls reply would like to know the step because one of my colleague in the office want to do her Master in Netherland at VU UNIVERSITY OF AMSTERDAM.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) / Nairalanders In Dubai Pls How Can We @9ja Apply For Job In Uae / Children Of A British Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.