Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Planning An Award Prog - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Planning An Award Prog (779 Views)

Tips On Planning An Out Door Wedding This Rainy Season. / I Am Planning An Event In Osun State, Kindly Drop Ur Service Contact / Planning An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning An Award Prog by jesuseun1(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2010
hello guys,what does it takes to organize an award program,what and what should be consider? i need response from u guys
Re: Planning An Award Prog by jesuseun1(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2010
i need to hear from u guys.
Re: Planning An Award Prog by haazer: 2:30pm On May 27, 2010
What kind of award program is it?

Who are you target audience, location of event, date, time, etc. You need to draw up a project plan. My company is good at that and we can wrok something out.

We can also provide Sound enforcement. I mean Public Address system. LIVE Band or DJ. send a mail to info@zophimng.com

cheers.
Re: Planning An Award Prog by castello: 12:31am On May 29, 2010
You really do need a project plan. Here you need to know the type of award, number of recipients, category of award, venue, type and level of publicity (prints, electronic, billboards, etc), invited guests, form of entertainment (food, drinks, music, MC, etc). One way or the other, all comes in a project plan. So brother, start planning.
Re: Planning An Award Prog by sassygal(f): 1:30pm On May 30, 2010
Call me on 07026480952, and i'll help.
Re: Planning An Award Prog by komole: 6:26pm On May 30, 2010
jesu seun:

hello guys,what does it takes to organize an award program,what and what should be consider? i need response from u guys

Is it a corporate or youth awards?
What location, time and period of the year do you intend to have it?
what is the expected population.

If you need a reputable company to organise a unique and wonderful event for you within your stpulated budget.

Then call-01-8127254, 08034010652
or visit- www.komole.com

Komole Entertainment
Re: Planning An Award Prog by jesuseun1(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2010
whats is the best strategy to get sponsors/partners for an award prog.
Re: Planning An Award Prog by jesuseun1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2010
jesu seun:

whats is the best strategy to get sponsors/partners for an award prog.

hope to hear from u guys.
Re: Planning An Award Prog by NET1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2010
jesu seun:

hope to hear from u guys.

@POSTER,

A lot of the questions you ask on this thread are the things that the Professionals would ask you to pay for before telling you.

I think you need to get a pro and pay him for your award program. I am not a pro in this area tho.

All the best.

.NET
Re: Planning An Award Prog by jesuseun1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2010
i just hav the award idea,i dont have the money now to giv to any consultant,but i really need a proposal expect consultant to work with to prepare the proposal and strike a deal.

(1) (Reply)

Free Educative Youth Empowering Seminar In Lagos / Gameplus Charity Event-nominate Any NGO And Get Free Event / See Photos Of Iyanya's Birthday Party In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.