Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Challenge Your Brain With This Pic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Challenge Your Brain With This Pic (2327 Views)

Follow Your Heart But Don’t Forget To Take Your Brain With You! / Follow Your Heart But Don’t Forget To Take Your Brain With You! / Follow Your Heart But Don’t Forget To Take Your Brain With You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge Your Brain With This Pic by Bakrabas: 5:18am On May 18, 2018
I came across this in my sis note

Re: Challenge Your Brain With This Pic by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:40am On May 18, 2018
i even touched my fone on my nose yet i see notin
i still take it were my d!ck is yet notin come out

1 Like

Re: Challenge Your Brain With This Pic by Bakrabas: 7:46am On May 18, 2018
1.shukrah come went to work
2. and do your today well
3. Is the boy to came
4. Home on the school for
5. Food and mummy and daddy
6. To was home from school

Encryption key : 11345, 2135, 415, 51345, 63

1 Like

Re: Challenge Your Brain With This Pic by Dface2: 11:58am On May 18, 2018
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!

-----------------------------------------------
Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing write-up on a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: Challenge Your Brain With This Pic by mumureloaded(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2018
shukura kilo ko si o, shuku shaka aya shoe maker I don't want your drama

3 Likes

Re: Challenge Your Brain With This Pic by oyekanwahab(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2018
Bakrabas:

Encryption key : 11345, 2135, 415, 51345, 63

you wan kill me with laugh grin
Re: Challenge Your Brain With This Pic by lawrence35(m): 7:10pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Challenge Your Brain With This Pic by Emilokoiyawon: 12:49am On May 19, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Sex For Marks: Here's My Own Story. / Which Handwork Is Best To Learn For An Undergraduate Student To Be Independent / UNIEBN Mourns As 300-level Female Student Dies In Fatal Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.