Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! (2715 Views)

How To Import Jewelry From China / Beaded Gold Jewelry For Sale At 7k / Affordable Jewelry You Cant Just Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by superkoolkat(m): 6:19am On May 18, 2018
BUY FROM THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK
Just found this picture from early last year and decided to recount how the self acclaimed "quality jewelry online store" MANDILAX, cheated me and gave me a nasty, fake piece of jewelry and blocked me on Facebook when I complained and threatened to publicize it.
First of all, i specifically asked the customer agent i spoke to before ordering and paying if my order could be sent to a particular park because using any other park would cause me untold inconveniences and he affirmed that it could. I made the payment and he informed me that the chain had been sent through aa different park. He was very rude when I complained and ended the call on me. Fast forward... That picture there was taken barely 2 weeks after I bought the Dream Chaser chain from mandilax. I barely used it, certainly didn't get it wet (WHICH FROM THE DESCRIPTIONS ON THE WEBSITE, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO WITH STAND). Furious, I contacted them on Facebook, to firstly complain about the shoddy treatment from their agent and about the quality of the pendant I got, I was promptly replied in the same manner and told to go ahead and publicize it. Well I am doing just that now

Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by superkoolkat(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by superkoolkat(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2018
Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by superkoolkat(m): 5:20am On May 22, 2018
Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by superkoolkat(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2018
Update. A Jesus piece I got from a regular vendor in delta state. I'll let you all know how it fares after two weeks compared to Almighty mandilaxs rubbish

Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by superkoolkat(m): 4:15am On May 26, 2018
Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by superkoolkat(m): 3:58am On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by superkoolkat(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
They still suck
Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2018
superkoolkat:
Update. A Jesus piece I got from a regular vendor in delta state. I'll let you all know how it fares after two weeks compared to Almighty mandilaxs rubbish

is it gold?
Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by superkoolkat(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Chloe88:

is it gold?
Gold plated steel with lab manufactured VVS stones
Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by superkoolkat(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by superkoolkat(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2018
They still suck
Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by superkoolkat(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2019
Still suck
Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by superkoolkat(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by Jh0wsef(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Damn..
Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by Victor8st: 8:00am On May 18, 2020
Lmaomen1:
They look very good but I don't think that everyone can wear such accessories. I love wearing different rings and earrings, also some necklaces. I'm in love with mini accessories, I think that I look very stylish wearing them. I have only one online Wholesale Jewellery suppliers who help me with finding the best jewelry. It is not so easy to find such a site online. I mean you can receive some products of bad quality. I don't judge people that like such big jewelry but I'll not wear such products!
Thanks for the site, was looking for one to buy someting for my mom's Bday!
Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by superkoolkat(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2020
Avoid them
Re: Mandilax Online Jewelry Shop Sucks! by Yanucar: 12:40pm On May 18, 2022
Hello, in recent years, gold bracelets for men with laconic pendants have become popular. They are perfect for both active young guys and purposeful older men. Men's gold bracelets look concise, but at the same time, luxurious, expensive and unusually beautiful. They emphasize the status, indicate the strong-willed character of their owner, give confidence.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Exquisite Fashion New Arrival(affordable) / Guys Can U Let Ur Gf Rock Dis ? / Recommend A Good Oil Free Foundation And Compact Powder For A Fair Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.