Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State (16467 Views)

Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians / Coronavirus: Aliko Dangote Donates 600-Bed Isolation Centre To Kano (Pictures) / Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by KrystosCJ(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2018
Ramadan Empowerment Scheme.

#10,000, even as a loan, won't be able to do sustainable business.

Unless you're a shoe shiner or tea seller, which is cool up north.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2018
majorbravo:

He should have used that 250m to build a factory that would employ more than 25,000 people who would take home more than 10,000 every month.

250m to employ 25thousand people?

Owk undecided
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by boardmem(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Please what sort of factory can 250 mil build, that will employ more than 25,000 people

I wonder o, or na MMM factory he won build ni?

LOL
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2018
majorbravo:

Yes one, but there are many kinds of one. I would have shared it with you but this is the kind of information people would usually pay for. So I'm zipping it.

Bro do you have an idea of what a work force of 25 000 is, except you want to run a slave plantation.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by CSTR1003: 4:34pm On May 18, 2018
KevinDein:

I haven't seen any southern billionaire give anything to the north. undecided
Southerners give to the Borno IDP camp very frequently.

In fact, I am certain the bulk of non governmental donations to Borno state from Nigerians comes from average southerners.
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by majorbravo: 4:34pm On May 18, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Bro do you have an idea of what a work force of 25 000 is, except you want to run a slave plantation.
For your information, "more than 25,000". I never said they have to be employed all at once and I never said the employees can not employ each other to make up the number. I mentioned before "Domino effect" and you still didn't get it. This is as far as I would go. The rest is left to your imagination.
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by OhiOfIhima: 4:37pm On May 18, 2018
oyetunder:
angry You see, a man making so much wealth even from states with 99% Christian population is busy blessing Muslim women alone...No Christian woman in that state at all? If any Christian business man should do this now, out educated ignorant Christian brothers will postulate laws. They cannot talk now, they can only fight rich pastors.
Well, you have a point but still think u should have make more research b4 throwing a shade! The program must have purposely designed to scheduled for d course of Ramadan... I believe if dat should have be a general program, why not, every women in dat cycle will have benefit irrespective of her religion.

May the Almighty Allah increase us in knowledge n plenty Aduniya.. Amin.
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by oyetunder(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Well, you have a point but still think u should have make more research b4 throwing a shade! The program must have purposely designed to scheduled for d course of Ramadan... I believe if dat should have be a general program, why not, every women in dat cycle will have benefit irrespective of her religion.

May the Almighty Allah increase us in knowledge n plenty Aduniya.. Amin.
Why not before or after Ramadan sir? Im not against such godly deeds to be candid. But issues like this shows the subtle power ply of religion going on in this Country. Industries and Industrialists are expected to be neutral when it comes to giving back to the society. I am waiting for Dangote to do the same during xmas or next year lent.
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by einsteine(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2018
majorbravo:

Yes one, but there are many kinds of one. I would have shared it with you but this is the kind of information people would usually pay for. So I'm zipping it.

Will you shurrup?
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by lekkan(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2018
Aunty your Fine Bara no be from here

Cr7sBabe:
Pls I need money too o
all of u that do form big boy on NL
oya show urself o
Gtb.
@Dangote
God don bless you already, so need of saying God bless you

Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by majorbravo: 4:47pm On May 18, 2018
einsteine:

Will you shurrup?
People like you are the reason I zip it on a public forum like this. Some people deserve to remain unenlightened.
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by FriendNG: 4:48pm On May 18, 2018
CSTR1003:

In fact, I am certain the bulk of non governmental donations to Borno state from Nigerians comes from average southerners.

No you're wrong. It mostly come from foreign NGOs and federal government.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by APCsupporter: 4:48pm On May 18, 2018
Itzsammy:
Now, this is why just few Hausa people stands to be a little bit sensible, and dangote is the leader of that forum.

The other day, shettima empowered youths with over 5,000 shoe shining kits. Within his mind frame, he called that stupid action a youth empowerment program.

But here come the only sensible hausa man. #250 million for 25,000 people. That's #10,000 per person.. It will surely start a petty provision business for a wise Muslim woman, if and only if she isn't as foolish as NwAmaikpe n Governor Shettima himself.

Nobody shud quote me

Same way Rochas okorocha is the only sensible IBO man in Nigeria
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by anigold(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2018
So each lady got N10,000.. chai poverty is worse than ebola..
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by APCsupporter: 4:49pm On May 18, 2018
CodeTemplar:
N10,000 average. That sounds like the shoemaker stunt in Borno except that it is from a private pocket. Good gesture from Dangote though. but why to Muslims alone? So Christians aren't human ?

Are they fasting? Is it your money?
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by FriendNG: 4:51pm On May 18, 2018
tongue
oyetunder:
Why not before or after Ramadan sir?

Why must it be so, just to please u? Ramadan is Islamically a period you increase in good deeds.

Im not against such godly deeds to be candid. But issues like this shows the subtle power ply of religion going on in this Country. Industries and Industrialists are expected to be neutral when it comes to giving back to the society. I am waiting for Dangote to do the same during xmas or next year lent.

It's not necessary he has to do same in Xmas. It is his personal money and not FG revenue.

And nothing stop Christian businessmen to do same during Xmas and u will not hear the Muslims wailing about it.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by OhiOfIhima: 4:52pm On May 18, 2018
oyetunder:
Why not before or after Ramadan sir? Im not against such godly deeds to be candid. But issues like this shows the subtle power ply of religion going on in this Country. Industries and Industrialists are expected to be neutral when it comes to giving back to the society. I am waiting for Dangote to do the same during xmas or next year lent.
I hope he should reciprocates in all quarters.. Absolutely, industrialist doesn't discriminate or segregate. Let alone of religion fanatism
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by einsteine(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2018
majorbravo:

People like you are the reason I zip it on a public forum like this. Some people deserve to remain unenlightened.

Guy, just shut up.

Ideas are 50 kobo a dozen. Any idiot can call out ideas. Execution is key. You are forming secrecy as if you have invented the cure for cancer. What 250 million Naira factory would employ 25000 people and be able to pay them more than 10000 per month?

Factory kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by dinggle: 4:55pm On May 18, 2018
These people dont want their ppl to progress. It would have been better to establish 25 factories @ 10, 000, 000 each for the 25,000 pple to work, thats a steady income in a country ruled by incompetently unsteady leaders.
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by israelmao(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2018
Service to humanity.At least this vulnerable group will be able to have something to break their fast with ,it is really terrible fasting with no idea of where meal will come from.This is good palliative move.
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by oyetunder(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2018
FriendNG:
tongue

Why must it be so, just to please u? Ramadan is Islamically a period you increase in good deeds.

It's not necessary he has to do same in Xmas. It is his personal money and not FG revenue.

And nothing stop Christian businessmen to do same during Xmas and u will hear the Muslims wailing about it.
I even love your polite way of arguing. Unlike some who are full of insults when they disagree with you online. Our inability to be objective had affected us in this country. Not that we actually love God anyways, religion is just a way to give 100 naira to people while collecting thousands from them. We use religions as pranks generally. I respect your approach sir.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by Habyz(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2018
CodeTemplar:
N10,000 average. That sounds like the shoemaker stunt in Borno except that it is from a private pocket. Good gesture from Dangote though. but why to Muslims alone? So Christians aren't human ?
You forgot to mention the idol worshippers, jews, e.t.c., aren't the humans too? undecided
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by Habyz(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You forgot to mention the idol worshippers, jews, e.t.c., aren't they humans too? undecided
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by magzey: 5:23pm On May 18, 2018
Good one Alh.Aliko may Allah rewards you without measure, i pray that God will make me as rich as you so that i will help the masses too.
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by CSTR1003: 5:28pm On May 18, 2018
FriendNG:

No you're wrong. It mostly come from foreign NGOs and federal government.
Yes I know.

I am talking about donations from Nigerians and Nigerian NGOs.

Southerners constitute by far the largest donations.

Southern celebrities do a bit of show off by donating to borno.
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:33pm On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Pls I need money too o
all of u that do form big boy on NL
oya show urself o
Gtb.
@Dangote
God don bless you already, so need of saying God bless you
money to buy kerosene or what?
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by KevinDein: 5:33pm On May 18, 2018
CSTR1003:

lol, cool story grin
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by wingmanII: 5:38pm On May 18, 2018
Very good. God please bless me with excessive wealth, I will surely do more than this
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by CSTR1003: 5:39pm On May 18, 2018
KevinDein:
lol, cool story grin
A cool story that happen to be true.
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by eyinjuege: 5:45pm On May 18, 2018
somadinho10:
angry angry angry tribalistic man..... His people patronise him less yet they benefit more...... Be a philanthropist for once.. Build hospitals, schools and award scholarships.... Give back to the south!!!!

How is he being tribalistic?
Most of his factories are not located in the north
Niger state probably has more Nupe and other indigenous groups than Hausa
Most of his employees are not northerners
What more does the south want?
I'm sure he has more than 25000 southern nigerians who earn directly and indirectly from his companiea and they definitey earn more than 10000. Just because he's giving impoverished women 10k, you say he's tribalistic.
There's a wide disparity between the north and south in terms of financial empowerment of their women btw
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by gnykelly(m): 5:52pm On May 18, 2018
majorbravo:

He should have used that 250m to build a factory that would employ more than 25,000 people who would take home more than 10,000 every month.

dangote don't do petty business anymore. he makes more than that in a single day. mega factories is his business.
Re: Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2018
Politicians know Nigerians are not too smart
A factory would affect lots of lives, from building to employment
The season of politicking is upon us, expect stipends from politicians

majorbravo:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign / The Story Behind Coscharis – The Auto Business Mogul / What Business Can I Do In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.