Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,825 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

"Fear Not To Go Down Into Egypt; For I Will There Make Of Thee ... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Fear Not To Go Down Into Egypt; For I Will There Make Of Thee ... (265 Views)

Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World / What Do Opposers of Tithe & Prosperity Make Of Math 23:23 & Zech 1:17 ? / Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Fear Not To Go Down Into Egypt; For I Will There Make Of Thee ... by overcomersfaith(f): 7:56am On May 18, 2018
There are some issues in life that are very overwhelming. The enemy uses them as weapons against your faith. You are fervent in your walk with God but still you are not completely happy. There are these underlying pains in your heart that keep prompting up and keep asking you were is your God. There is this sickness or situation that makes you bend your head in pains and shame.

But all that is going to be lifted after today’s ministration. Because the Lord is going to roll away every shame and make you bold like lion, you are going to wait with an expectation that God will never forsake you. Even you if the thorns are not lifted, you will be happy bearing it for the Lord for you know that there is a reward for you after here (Rev 15:3).

Read more@ http://overcomers-faith.org/fear-not-to-go-down-into-egypt-for-i-will-there-make-of-thee/

(1) (Reply)

Watch Our Sunday Miracle Service Live / Danish Minister Stojberg Provokes Ramadan Row / Athiest Describes His Disgust For Christianity And His Conversion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.