Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

24/7 Jokes With Hackid - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 24/7 Jokes With Hackid (1076 Views)

Jokes With Sprinklepee / 24/7 Jokes Update With Teegen2 / When A Police Man Jokes With Evidence (police) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24/7 Jokes With Hackid by Hackid(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2018
It's been long since i posted in this section due to some issue with my account but now am back. Click Follow to follow me 24/7 for updates on jokes...

A minister was planning a wedding at a close of the sunday morning service.
After the benediction he had planned to call the couple down to be married for a brief ceremony before the congregation.
For the life of him he couldn't think of the names of the those to be married.
"Will those wanting to get married please come to the front" he requested.
Immediately nine single ladies, three widows, four widowers and six single men stepped to the front
Re: 24/7 Jokes With Hackid by Nobody: 11:54am On May 18, 2018
Was your account banned for telling very dry jokes ?

Just asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24/7 Jokes With Hackid by Hackid(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2018
That was for your old mind
Re: 24/7 Jokes With Hackid by Nashirushekoni(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2018
lol
Re: 24/7 Jokes With Hackid by Hackid(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2018
Cee ma Teasha ooo. shee tink seay nah only heia go skul...

Teacher: Hackid, spell plantain
Hackid: whish one? The lipe one or unlipe one?
I asked "which one"? The ripe one or the unripe one? Some people (like me) have trouble with the "r" and with some people it sounds like an "l"
Teacher: what difference does it make? Just spell plantain!
Hackid: Teasha, if you fly the lipe one na "DODO" if you fly the unlipe one na "SHIPS" if you loast am na "BORLI" all of them na plantain so whish one you wan make i spell?
Re: 24/7 Jokes With Hackid by Hackid(m): 7:41am On May 23, 2018
A man was so hungry after a serious manual labour. He immediately called on her daughter to get him something to eat. She hurriedly brought out 'foo-foo' for him. On seeing the quantity of the 'foo-foo' he was so excited. But when he opened the plate of soup, he exclaimed:
Where is my daughter! N ke chi i...
This soup is so-so river-river,
No book,
No animals
Re: 24/7 Jokes With Hackid by Hackid(m): 7:46am On May 23, 2018
On a very good day, a priest came up to celebrate Sunday Mass. He started thus: In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit Amen (Responded the congregation). While he was still saying this, he observed a kind of channel noise coming from the mic, and he said in a low tone; "What is wrong with this microphone." The congregation responded, "And also with you."
Re: 24/7 Jokes With Hackid by Elthugnificent(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2018
Lakeside79:
Was your account banned for telling very dry jokes ?

Just asking
Now this is the joke.

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Matter With Girls And This Skirt?. MUST READ / Blonde Replay / A Brotha Just Won't Do Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.