Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Is It Permissible To Break/skip Fasting Under This Circumstance - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Permissible To Break/skip Fasting Under This Circumstance (473 Views)

Can A Muslim Skip Fasting If He Has Nothing To Eat Before And After The Fast? / Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? / Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Permissible To Break/skip Fasting Under This Circumstance by Theyrem: 11:53am On May 18, 2018
Asalam alaykum to all the Muslim brothers and sisters in here. I've an opinion/objection and so I need your inputs on my take. I'm a construction worker and I believe you all know the description of such job. Heavy liftings, working outdoors irrespective of the weather conditions-hot or cold. A very exhausting job. I'm not permanently employed which means sometimes I don't go to work, so fasting is easy on such days. But is it permissible for me to skip fasting on days that I go to work and the discomfort becomes unbearable?
Re: Is It Permissible To Break/skip Fasting Under This Circumstance by Herkim(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2018
Wallekun salam waramotullah wabarakatuh, According to Allah (S.A.W) said or mentioned in the Holy Quran 2vs285 which goes does O you who believe fasting is prescribe for you as it was prescribed for those before you if only you know. Fasting in the month of Ramadan is compulsory for all Muslims (true believers - mumeen) who knows one day is going to leave this world. The reward for fasting in the Holy month of ramadan is too bounty and exceptional for you to miss some days not fasting my advice for you is to reduce the number of hour you work for this period,.May Alllah reward us abundantly and always crown our effort with brilliant success both in this world and hereafter among.

Theyrem:
Asalam alaykum to all the Muslim brothers and sisters in here. I've an opinion/objection and so I need your inputs on my take. I'm a mason/bricklayer and I believe you all know the description of such job. Heavy liftings, working outdoors irrespective of the weather conditions-hot or cold. A very exhausting job. I'm not permanently employed which means sometimes I don't go to work, so fasting is easy on such days. But is it permissible for me to skip fasting on days that I go to work and the discomfort becomes unbearable?
Re: Is It Permissible To Break/skip Fasting Under This Circumstance by Theyrem: 3:18pm On May 19, 2018
Herkim:
Wallekun salam waramotullah wabarakatuh, According to Allah (S.A.W) said or mentioned in the Holy Quran 2vs285 which goes does O you who believe fasting is prescribe for you as it was prescribed for those before you if only you know. Fasting in the month of Ramadan is compulsory for all Muslims (true believers - mumeen) who knows one day is going to leave this world. The reward for fasting in the Holy month of ramadan is too bounty and exceptional for you to miss some days not fasting my advice for you is to reduce the number of hour you work for this period,.May Alllah reward us abundantly and always crown our effort with brilliant success both in this world and hereafter among.

Hmm, thanks. We'll said.

(1) (Reply)

Famous Sinead O'connor Converts To Islam / New Zealand Christ Church Mosque Attack: Nigerian Imam Escaped Death Saved Lives / This Man Is Calling For Genocide Against Muslims In Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.