Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Shares No Makeup Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Shares No Makeup Photo (907 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares No Makeup Photo / Ini Edo Shares Valentine's Day Picture / Linda Ikeji Shares No Makeup Photo, Rocks Massive Cleavage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Shares No Makeup Photo by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:54pm On May 18, 2018
Actress, Ini Edo has thrilled her fans after sharing a beautiful makeup photo on her social media.

The Nollywood star has amassed 3 million loyal fans on Instagram, making her one of the most followed Nigerian actresses on the platform.

Sharing the photo, she wrote: “My freshface, my Me time.”

Ini Edo is a Nigerian actress. She began her film career in 2000, and has featured in more than 100 movies since that time. In 2013, she was announced as a judge for the Miss Black Africa UK Pageant.

See the photo below:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/nollywood-actress-ini-edo-shares-no-makeup-photo/

Lalasticlala
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Shares No Makeup Photo by directorXixXICK(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2018
I hve a Chinese frnd called ungh lee
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Shares No Makeup Photo by itspzpics(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2018
She's still cute
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Shares No Makeup Photo by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:57pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Shares No Makeup Photo by Astonmartin(m): 2:01pm On May 18, 2018
2 Bedroom Flat!!!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Shares No Makeup Photo by ColdSun: 2:37pm On May 18, 2018
Her eyes and chin spoil show.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Shares No Makeup Photo by Partnerbiz3: 2:55pm On May 18, 2018
used to be my bae
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Shares No Makeup Photo by KingSango(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2018
This is beautiful woman I must say. I've seen some of the Nollywood movies Ini Edo has starred in and she was always an eye catcher. cool Good to see that she truly beautiful without the make up. In Nigeria the actresses are real women not transgender men like in America. grin Compare some of the women in Nollywood to the women in Hollywood and you will see the difference. Nollywood real women and Hollywood transgender men. grin

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Billionaires Whose Wives Are Young Enough To Be Their Daughter / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Xxxtentacion!!! / Video Of Nigerian Instagram Celerity Caught Stealing Macbook Worth 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.