Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Uk Tabloid: Duchess Offered Access With A View Money - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Uk Tabloid: Duchess Offered Access With A View Money (527 Views)

SOLD Sharp Neatly Used 04 ACURA Mdx.take A View@930k.call 08025781637 / The Following Scrap Vessels Are Offered For Sale / Benz E500 Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Tabloid: Duchess Offered Access With A View Money by embannomo: 9:58pm On May 24, 2010
LONDON – Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson said Sunday she was "extraordinarily pitiable" for her lapse of judgment after she was recording apparently present to give away access to her ex-husband Prince Andrew in put in an appearance again in behalf of 500,000 pounds ($724,000).

The duchess said in a proclamation that she had economic problems, but "that is no justify for a life-threatening lapse in judgment and I am very see sorrowful that this has happened."

"I quite gravely remorse the situation and the abashment caused," she said.

The tabloid News of the Humanity posted video on its website that appears to entertainment Ferguson discussing payment terms. She is heard to bring to light "500,000 pounds when you can, to me, unlocked doors."
http://pozycjonowanieseodwa.bonsaibloggeries.com/?p=34
Re: Uk Tabloid: Duchess Offered Access With A View Money by snowdrops(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2010
wrong section. You need to send to the foreign affairs or travel section.

(1) (Reply)

Prices For Cars On Nairaland Are Exorbitant / Help! Business Connection / 3x Peugeot 406: 2.0st 16v Automatic 1999 Blue, Silver, Green & Burgund Fabric!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.