Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

UBER Driver Beats Up Female Passenger For Keeping Him Waiting In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UBER Driver Beats Up Female Passenger For Keeping Him Waiting In Abuja (747 Views)

IPOB Militants Captured An Army Officer, Strips Him, Waiting For Execution (VIDE / Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room / Driver Beats His Conductor For Peeing On The Bus In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBER Driver Beats Up Female Passenger For Keeping Him Waiting In Abuja by goldcoinhub: 3:20pm On May 18, 2018
A Nigerian lady based in Abuja has taken to twitter to narrate on how a certain Uber driver beat her just because he felt she delayed him after waiting for a while.

According to the lady, the moment she stepped into the car, the driver began to display his rude attitudes towards her and eventually disobeyed her instruction not to end the trip when she got to her destination.

Read her tweet below:

So I got punched yesterday on the face by an Uber driver. Yesterday at about 1:12 I requested an Uber in Abuja from waziri Ibrahim crescent to wuse 2, when the driver came I went down the meet him about 3 minutes later cause I didn’t want him waiting. When I got in the car

He said I kept him way, with his rude voice but I just said sorry and told him we should move. He started the trip I asked him to turn on the ac he said his ac was bad I just ignored. When I got to my destination I told him not to end the trip cause I had to wait for my friend

To get there, he went ahead and still ending the trip, I asked him why he did that and started speaking to me rudely and shouting call your friend, I called my friend and put it on speaker and she said she was almost at wuse 2, he heard our conversation almost a minute later

He was like he was going, I then said please just wait I can’t be standing on the road in the middle of the night be considerate. He now started shouting I yelled back don’t shout at me, he proceeded to drive off. I told him to better take me along with him, he then parked came

Down from his car, came to my own side of the car dragged me down and slapped me. I was so angry I had to hit him back. Next thing he did was to punch me and hit me countless times, he threw my bag and phone on the floor I was struggling to hold him so he wouldn’t get away he Slapped me broke my nail and drove off. That is the guy.

https://lailasnews.com/uber-driver-beats-up-female-passenger-for-keeping-him-waiting-in-abuja/

lalasticlala

Re: UBER Driver Beats Up Female Passenger For Keeping Him Waiting In Abuja by Artistree: 7:46pm On May 18, 2018
Kpele
Re: UBER Driver Beats Up Female Passenger For Keeping Him Waiting In Abuja by yommen: 8:14pm On May 18, 2018
Artistree:
Kpele

I won't believe until I hear his own part. And by the way, this must be Lara, that very saucy girl.

1 Like

Re: UBER Driver Beats Up Female Passenger For Keeping Him Waiting In Abuja by jackiesoft(f): 8:23pm On May 18, 2018
Where is she going by 1am Abi u dey go coven? Just asking oo undecided
Re: UBER Driver Beats Up Female Passenger For Keeping Him Waiting In Abuja by Nobody: 8:13am On May 19, 2018
jackiesoft:
Where is she going by 1am Abi u dey go coven? Just asking oo undecided

She wan go chop carrot with her friend. Vitamin A things. Ladies don't joke with it. Especially if they're going to get paid on top.
Re: UBER Driver Beats Up Female Passenger For Keeping Him Waiting In Abuja by uvie66: 11:35am On May 19, 2018
All these girls will just expose themselves on social media with their terrible and grammatical error littered write up, at the end of the day must you write in English. How can you start a sentence with So.....

1 Like

Re: UBER Driver Beats Up Female Passenger For Keeping Him Waiting In Abuja by delzbaba(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2018
this one Na olosho,no doubt

(1) (Reply)

Beware. Fraudstars At 16 Mojisola Street Ifako Lagos / Spotted This Police Officer Dressed In Uniform With A Black Trainers Shoe / The Youngest African American Electrocuted In 1944 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.