Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,943 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Do You Need Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Me? (739 Views)

Tap In If You Need A Writer Urgently. You Need Me! / You Need Me!! I'm Supposed To Be Your Writer! / You May Need Me Someday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Me? by ope0409: 6:27pm On May 18, 2018
Are you currently handling any engineering project? Do you need an engineer to certified the design and construction of the project. Kindly send me an email at ope0409@gmail.com. I am a Registered engineer, I have been licensed to practice in Nigeria by the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN). I can append my signature and seal on your design after all the necessary engineering safety principles have been followed.
Re: Do You Need Me? by ope0409: 6:44pm On May 19, 2018
[R.Engr., MNSE, NIEEE. I am licensed to practice by COREN. You can contact me for any engineering project.

(1) (Reply)

Large Format Printer For Sale / Earn N1000 Referring People To Sell Their Device To Webuy!!! / Make #5,000 To 30,000 Daily From Email Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.