Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

How Far With Your Loosing Weight Or Weight Loss Self? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Far With Your Loosing Weight Or Weight Loss Self? (396 Views)

How Much Sugar Causes Weight Loss Or Weight Gain? / Is It Okey To Make Comment On Someone Weight Loss Or Weight Gain? / I Am Trying To Build Muscles But I Am Still Loosing Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Far With Your Loosing Weight Or Weight Loss Self? by nigho4real: 7:21pm On May 18, 2018
I going to try and keep this simple and short. We've probably seen all the hypes about loosing weight from walking, fasting, eating ketogenic food, eat majorly fruits in your diet, even going as far as doing surgery (don't worry I'm not recommending it, na naija we dey), taking pills. I will be very honest with you, I tried walking, food fasting, avoiding sugary drinks and gym. The following things, I noticed;

After walking and going to the gym for a while, I won't lie to you, I got lazy and sometimes go and sometimes sit down watch film marvel movies or some other interesting after coming from work. Saturday and Sunday the same thing.
Fruits and Food Habits. I increased my fruit intake, but i no lie you, it's only when I remember that I do this and as for food, I try eating more vegetables, but my wife is a good cook and there are times I feel it's a SIN not to enjoy what has been offered to you in my friends and families parties (especially when it is time to discuss and argue who deserves premier and champion league titles).

I do fasting only when I feel I need to improve on my spiritual, fasting to loose weight! I did not take it seriously

So I came to a conclusion, the reason why I'm not loosing weight is because most of these strategies do not align to my habits, social life and what I enjoy doing. So I realized I love tea and thats when I tried herbal tea. To be precise, western african red herbal tea which seems to work for me. I followed the instructions and this has worked for me.

If you're someone who have decided to loose weight and tried and !!!!!!!!!! well I feel your pain. Let's compare notes what was your journey like when you tried to loose weight. Fill out this survey from this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSckw7Kc2FSR89KFw4j80pMEnCbxvBbfHmi8-bp2BkZtUOSGQw/viewform and please at the discussion section please do tell of your experience and recommendation and and you will get a free ebook on recommendation on weight loss. I'm not going to lie to you, it's not a miracle wonder, but it will definitely help you loose weight. It contains green tea and other herbs beneficial to your health such as detoxing.

If you're interested in this tea. you can copy and past this link to order the product. https://www.redteadetox.com/?hop=nigho

(1) (Reply)

7 Super Foods You Should Eat As Often As Possible To Stay Healthy / bleep / MICHAEL Michael Kors Damita Platform Wedge Sandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.