Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Hushpuppi Words My Mama And Papa And Me Suffered. Common Typhoid Kill My Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Words My Mama And Papa And Me Suffered. Common Typhoid Kill My Sister (2261 Views)

Barbara, Timaya's Baby Mama And Their Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) / Sean Tizzle's Baby Mama And Daughter Pictured / Christmas Photos Of Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Words My Mama And Papa And Me Suffered. Common Typhoid Kill My Sister by karlboss: 8:17pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi Words My Mama And Papa And Me Suffered. Common Typhoid Kill My Sister by cerowo(f): 8:36pm On May 18, 2018
why is that almost all Nigerian artist had one problem or d other when they haven't "blow" undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Words My Mama And Papa And Me Suffered. Common Typhoid Kill My Sister by victorian(f): 8:37pm On May 18, 2018
Such is life. Common malaria killed my neighbor. She's just 28, very pretty chocolate lady, bubbling with life, we spoke just two days ago. Later I heard through her mum, that she's dead.
What happened?

She had malaria and they were treating her with agbo, unfortunately agbo couldn't handle it and she gave up while waiting for her bf, who said he can't send any money for now cos he's in Ibadan for a biz. And they should wait till weekend.
Unfortunately the malaria could not wait for him.
That's how she died. cry
Poverty is a curse.
Re: Hushpuppi Words My Mama And Papa And Me Suffered. Common Typhoid Kill My Sister by Ahmed0336(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2018
victorian:
Such is life. Common malaria killed my neighbor. She's just 28, very pretty chocolate lady, bubbling with life, we spoke just two days ago. Later I heard through her mum, that she's dead.
What happened?

She had malaria and they were treating her with agbo, unfortunately agbo couldn't handle it and she gave up while waiting for her bf, who said he can't send any money for now cos he's in Ibadan for a biz. And they should wait till weekend.
That's how she died. cry
Poverty is a curse.

Damn!!! This is so pathetic
Re: Hushpuppi Words My Mama And Papa And Me Suffered. Common Typhoid Kill My Sister by Adaowerri111: 8:49pm On May 18, 2018
Very touching story, I nearly cry
Re: Hushpuppi Words My Mama And Papa And Me Suffered. Common Typhoid Kill My Sister by Pierohandsome: 9:17pm On May 18, 2018
Is that the reason u signed for Wire Wire FC in Dubai professional League

Re: Hushpuppi Words My Mama And Papa And Me Suffered. Common Typhoid Kill My Sister by victorian(f): 9:22pm On May 18, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Damn!!! This is so pathetic

Really pathetic.
And she's her only daughter. sad

May her soul rest in peace. Amen. sad
Re: Hushpuppi Words My Mama And Papa And Me Suffered. Common Typhoid Kill My Sister by Dacronym(m): 10:57pm On May 18, 2018
Is not easy
We all have a stoy
Re: Hushpuppi Words My Mama And Papa And Me Suffered. Common Typhoid Kill My Sister by Nobody: 1:18am On May 19, 2018
every bad situation has something better ahead.......after the clouds comes the rain.
Re: Hushpuppi Words My Mama And Papa And Me Suffered. Common Typhoid Kill My Sister by karlboss: 4:56pm On May 19, 2018
victorian:
What happened?

That's how she died. cry
Poverty is a curse.
Oh mehn. God save us in this country
Re: Hushpuppi Words My Mama And Papa And Me Suffered. Common Typhoid Kill My Sister by karlboss: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2020
Hushpuppi really suffered
Re: Hushpuppi Words My Mama And Papa And Me Suffered. Common Typhoid Kill My Sister by Curi(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=karlboss post=91328060]Hushpuppi really suffered[/quote
no matter where you are in life someone always have it worse. he could have made better decisions .huspuppy is a loser

(1) (Reply)

"There Is No Love In Marriage” Nigeria Popular Actor IK Ogbonna Declares / Bbnaija: Before I Came Here, I Hanged Out With Biggie And Ebuka" - Kiddwaya / “thank You Kanye West” – Chris Brown Says After Receiving $120K Truck From Kanye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.