Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Is Isreal A Good Country To Live - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Isreal A Good Country To Live (4705 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student / Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Isreal A Good Country To Live by tossytiller: 8:54pm On May 18, 2018
Dear bro and sis,
People are be saying Isreal is a good place to hustle if someone can b fortunate to be there.. Pls we need the experience of those people living over there. How do u get there and what package
Re: Is Isreal A Good Country To Live by ArcFresky(m): 8:59pm On May 18, 2018
That place!!! Hhmm..

1 Like

Re: Is Isreal A Good Country To Live by tossytiller: 9:04pm On May 18, 2018
ArcFresky:
That place!!! Hhmm..
Tell us ur experience bro
Re: Is Isreal A Good Country To Live by Sarkin: 9:14pm On May 18, 2018
The current Israel is not the Israel of the Bible, it's some Zionist scums that run there now.

To your question, I guess it is but be careful about the Israel and Palestine tension. A war can break out anytime.
Re: Is Isreal A Good Country To Live by ojun50(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2018
I hear say if u too look woman too much na death sentence oh kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Isreal A Good Country To Live by tossytiller: 7:22pm On May 22, 2018
Lol looking ladies too much Na die, Pls don't kill me with laughs
Re: Is Isreal A Good Country To Live by Nobody: 11:39am On May 23, 2018
ojun50:

This one weak me o grin ...Well it could be true, they still use old testament mainly and practice Judaism.

Sarkin:
The current Israel is not the Israel of the Bible, it's some Zionist scums that run there now.
To your question, I guess it is but be careful about the Israel and Palestine tension. A war can break out anytime.

They have always been Zionists there Christianity and Islam are minor religions there my friend. What i expected you to say was he should be aware 0f MOSSAD, and mind how he talks. MOSSAD can even be the goat next to you, asides that sticking to law and order would be very helpful.

2 Likes

Re: Is Isreal A Good Country To Live by Nobody: 11:46am On May 23, 2018
tossytiller:
Dear bro and sis,
People are be saying Isreal is a good place to hustle if someone can b fortunate to be there.. Pls we need the experience of those people living over there. How do u get there and what package

I have never been there myself , but i have cousins who once went there for pilgrimage. Asides the "Special Treatment" of Racism (Which is practiced almost everywhere Germany, Poland, Spain) Isreal can be good if u abide by law and order and have a good job / Skill. They are currently good for people who have skills for Programmers , Doctors and If u can manage to Convert to Judaism to become a Citizen and join their Army best for you. Hustle... I cannot say for 100% if without work permit they would allow u hustle , but best way is work and study. Isreal allows you to study and work at the same time if thats what u mean. Do not go there for Pilgrimage or Sports , They would not even Regard you.

1 Like

Re: Is Isreal A Good Country To Live by tossytiller: 3:26pm On May 24, 2018
gimakon:

This one weak me o grin ...Well it could be true, they still use old testament mainly and practice Judaism.

They have always been Zionists there Christianity and Islam are minor religions there my friend. What i expected you to say was he should be aware 0f MOSSAD, and mind how he talks. MOSSAD can even be the goat next to you, asides that sticking to law and order would be very helpful.

Who are MOSSAD
Re: Is Isreal A Good Country To Live by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Is Isreal A Good Country To Live by Foster01: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
angry cool
ojun50:
grin grin
Re: Is Isreal A Good Country To Live by Aaronsrod: 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
I shall convert to Judaism and marry a Hebrew woman to be closer to my God in Isreal.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Dubai Visa / Canadian Study Permit / Mambilla Plateau Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.