Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,437 members, 7,826,691 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Biro Sketch Titled : Golden Age!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Titled : Golden Age!!! (841 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Titled : Golden Age!!! by Riqueleme(m): 4:00am On May 19, 2018
MY BIRO SKETCH TITLED : GOLDEN AGE
I asked this old man to tell me about his growing up experience and he said; As we move on in life, struggle for actualization of paradise on earth become a mirage cos life is void of perfection but reality. We realize that dreams are dreams and reality seems to be the only place to go. People do say there's ain't no glory in pain but you must have your own rugged exeprience (good or bad) to have your glittering success. Nobody can live this life for you. it's a ride y'all, a long hard ride
We are on earth, looking for better days (hearing this got me thinking about better days). The old man said, time to question our lifestyle is still coming to knock at the door of our heart.
They say the sun shines for all but not all the people in the world make use of its brightness. It never shine at all for some people. Some people think life is a dream, so they make matter worse by not waking up into reality to actualize their dream. Some put the steering of their lives in the control of other people; sadly, much have been said to you by your friends,families and your lover but looking back now, It is now realized that so little has been done based on their promises. My son, all I've to say to you, is to live your life with less expectations from the people you think will help you or people you think that will show you true love cos no one can live this life for you "You came alone to this world alone and you die alone as well" ;so wake up and grow up cos life is like a river,it flows according to the direction of the wind but we can determine our movement by swimming against the uncoordinated waves of life ocean...............
#ballpoint_pen #biro_sketch #tempo #better_days #fact #life #golden_age

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Graphic designers / Vidiglitch-the EASIEST And FASTEST Way To Create Attractive “glitch Style Videos / Need A Ui/uxdesigner?? Then Fall In!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.