Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Benin Police Extorts money from a boy with threats of false accusation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benin Police Extorts money from a boy with threats of false accusation (497 Views)

Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic / Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benin Police Extorts money from a boy with threats of false accusation by ProudlyTorino: 7:56am On May 19, 2018
Copy of the complaint layed by a Nigeria to the Nigeria police online. The Nigeria police are really embarrassing us with their conduct.

On Saturday 12th of May at about 8pm,I was in a taxi along Uselu Lagos road in Benin. Police stopped us and asked for my phone, I gave them, they saw the picture of a sweatshirt i was interested in and had ordered for online that was worn by a white model advertising the brand and said I'm a yahoo boy so they took me to New Benin Police Station in Benin City and told me to bring 50,000. I called my elder brother and he came and the Inspector told him that they will frame me up for kidnapping or by pretending to search my house and planting contraband goods or that they can even send incriminating evidence to my phone if I don't give them money. They asked me to open my first bank Mobile App account to check if I had money in it and I did they saw no funds and asked me to tell my elder brother who's a pastor to also open his zenith bank Mobile App.They told him to give them 7,000 because he had only 8,500 in the account. This was already about 12am. My brother didn't want me to sleep in the police station so he transferred money to one of the officers there under the supervision of the Inspector. We were over 20 young boys they had arrested without justification that night. I want justice sir. The police is not a revenue generation agency, your boys are making it so. My brother and I can identify the officers and the Inspector who was in charge there that night.
God bless you sir!

Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Benin Police Extorts money from a boy with threats of false accusation by Nobody: 8:21am On May 19, 2018
Na why if them dey die, I no dey pity them. undecided
Na so them carry their hilux dey pass me one day come match brake, next thing one of them come climb down, start to dey smell me like dog. He come say shebi I go smoke weed shocked that day I no even near place where them dey smoke cigarette
No even follow am talk, e come say make I enter their vehicle, I enter. Come ask me where I dey come from and where I dey go. Them come drive me close to my estate, one of them asked for my wallet and collected all the money inside. Then they asked me to go...
Re: Benin Police Extorts money from a boy with threats of false accusation by anonymuz(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2018
It's called transmission!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Kills 20-year-old During A Fight In Ajegunle, Lagos / Nigerians Dont Take poo!! Beats White South African To Pulp ! / Man Allegedly Beats Wife To Death 4 Months After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.