Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nysc Registration Issues And Possible Solutions - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Registration Issues And Possible Solutions (922 Views)

Nysc Registration Issues (my Camp Experience) / Please Contact Me For Your NYSC 17B DOB Registration Issues / Please Contact Me For Your NYSC 17B DOB Registration Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Registration Issues And Possible Solutions by chubbyG(m): 10:52am On May 19, 2018
Dear PCMs,
You might have registration issues and you will not know its an issue until you get to camp .
Check your call up letters and check

1. Omission and Inclusion of names:
If you have 3 names on your call up letter and 2 names on your certificate/ statement of result.....
Go to your school- office of the Dean, explain to them and they either give you another statement of results carrying the 3 names that appear on your call up letter or you change the name on your NYSC dashboards to the 2 that appeared on your Certificate.
My personal advice : use the name that you used when registering for Jamb.

2. If your name is wrongly spelt : Contact your Dean and complain

3. If you changed your name I.e Name on your call up letter is different from name on your certificate ,please go to camp with your court papers and Newspaper publication.

4. If your course of study is different from what appeared on your dashboard ,contact the office of the Dean of your school

The LGA you filled in your form (for those living in the state they were posted to serve) is most likely where you will be posted to.

Edakun
Please
K'Ocho
Dan Allah
Biko

I am not writing on behalf of NYSC
Everything I have written may not be entirely true...they're just my opinions.
"Thaink you" cool

CBC Ogbeche77
Yokiti
CrazyMan

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Between Oau And Nysc / NYSC: Kindly Help Provide Answers To These Questions? / Help!!! Nysc Website Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.